rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Love charm does Bangkok...

Love charm does Bangkok...

Quote: (06-03-2013 07:56 AM)ThailandRockstar Wrote:  

Bed is due to close soon, was reading about it yesterday, can't remember where to get the link though.

And yeah an Libyan guy I think it was got shot in Spicy.

Quote:Quote:

Anyhow, lot's of tight young trim dancing around. I thought, being an old fuck I didn't have a chance. I saw one girl in a group sort of dancing by herself. I talked to her for a few minutes and she gave me the "I don't come here often, I'm only out to spend time with my friend" speech. In other words, don't think I'm a slut.

By the end of the night I had her in a hidden corner of the place. We were both drunk...I had her top down and was sucking her tits. Took her to a short-time hotel. When I got her clothes off...she had numerous tats all over her. After we were finished, she told me "she never does things like this." Whatever...doesn't make a difference if she does or doesn't. I didn't pay her but she was a perfect example of a girl all dressed up to look like a normal Thai chick but once you get her to open up she was a straight up cum swallowing ho.

She sounds like a hooker...covered in tats, letting you suck her tits in a club, happy to go to a short time hotel. I guess even hookers will sometimes go to more 'high end' places now and then.

Thong Lor is a much better bet for guys looking to meet middle class girls but the above is not the norm and most guys won't get a one night stand.

I just read about Bed closing in an expat newspaper yesterday, its called Sukhumvit something, they were also bitching about all of those improvised street bars along soi 11, the VW van ones and how they clog up the streets and cause traffic jams. The writer was saying how those spots are frequented by "low-lifes", haha, those are some of my favorite places to have a drink at.

where do you guys think is a decent place to hit up on a Monday? I was thinking going to Spanky's at Nana plaza to spank some strippers and have a few drinks before hitting up a club somewhere, we'll probably end up at Insanity, fuck sakes.

Messages In This Thread