Roosh V Forum
Love charm does Bangkok... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Love charm does Bangkok... (/thread-24403.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Love charm does Bangkok... - Love charm - 06-01-2013

Hey guys,

Motivated by Fisto's SEA post, I have decided to post up about my Bangkok trip as well.

I have made a little intro about me in fistos thread :- http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20433-...#pid458841

So as it says, I am going to Bangkok on 2nd of june and leaving on 5th of june, only about 3 days, but lets see what I can do in those three days.

Mind you, I am coming to BKK mainly for a business meeting, so on monday afternoon I will have to be super alert as this deal is worth over million dollar..

But after that it will be just carnage.

So far got about 4 dates lined up.. However I might cancel on couple of them depending on if I can find better qualities girl in the club or not..

I will be posting the pic as well, so you will have some eye candy..

Just received a message from a girl online "OK, but I not go free", that was when I told her to come to meet me.. Don't know whether to laugh or cry here..

Ha ha.. Yeah right, I will pay her alright to meet me, only if she can pay me my standard rate which is $100 an hour [Image: banana.gif]

This will be an epic break.. I can already feel it..

Scotian, messaged you on whatsapp..

By the way, whats good on sunday night around sukhumvit 11? Climax, insanity etc..

One more thing... How on earth do you guys figure out if its a lady boy or not, some of the pics online of those guys/girls looks so hot, then in the profile they say they are lady boy.. couldn't believe my eyes... If they didn't mention it then no way I could have figured it out.. well till the trouser is down [Image: sleepy.gif]

Love charm does Bangkok... - ThailandRockstar - 06-01-2013

If you don't want to pay for it or risk getting hit up for money then avoid all clubs on Sukhumvit like Climax and Insanity and stick with your dates. All of these clubs will be busy, they are most nights as it's all tourists and pro's.

As a newbie in town the chances of you heading out to a non pro club and picking up is close to none.

Personally I've never had any girl I met online ask me for money where as it seems a lot of other guys do....I think it's down to who you message. Avoid messaging / dating any girls who dress slutty in their profiles, or are half naked, have lots of pics in bars and clubs or openly list their phone numbers, skype, whatsapp, LINE etc...these are girls touting for business. If she looks like a whore then she's a hooker.

Ladyboys aren't a big a problem as you might think but there will no doubt be some in the clubs. If in doubt ask. In my experience the ladyboys take more offense to that question than regular girls do. Often been slapped by ladyboys for asking but the normal girls just tell you they are not.

So if you're looking for guaranteed sex with no payment go on your dates, take them to a few bars close to where you are staying, bar hop around for a couple hours then back to your place.

Love charm does Bangkok... - Beyond Borders - 06-01-2013

Quote: (06-01-2013 03:57 AM)Love charm Wrote:  

One more thing... How on earth do you guys figure out if its a lady boy or not, some of the pics online of those guys/girls looks so hot, then in the profile they say they are lady boy.. couldn't believe my eyes... If they didn't mention it then no way I could have figured it out.. well till the trouser is down [Image: sleepy.gif]

It's a lot easier to tell in person than in a pic; if a ladyboy takes a few hundred photos of herself, there's bound to be some convincing shots in there, and they choose the best for their internet shenanigans. In person it's much harder to fake.

That said, since you're planning on keeping us updated with pics, we'll just let you know when you've banged a ladyboy. Sound fair? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Love charm does Bangkok... - Vacancier Permanent - 06-01-2013

Love Charm, If you're hesitating if it's a ladyboy, look for the arms, the hands, the adams apple, if she's unusually tall and the voice is an easy way to know. If still unsure, simply ask. I'm surprised to hear TRS say he's been slapped by ladyboys for asking them. Never happened to me. Just avoid clubs around Nana as a general rule. Enjoy your time in BKK.

Love charm does Bangkok... - anamericaninbangkok - 06-01-2013

If you're hesitating on the gender, that's good enough for me to not take her (him-it). In addition to what VP wrote, sometimes you can tell by the voice (an attempt at a female voice), the walk (exaggerated), and the elbows. I've lived her for almost 18 years now — if you're in doubt, find another.

Love charm does Bangkok... - ThailandRockstar - 06-01-2013

I seem to get slapped by ladboys at least once a month. I have no problem with them and always try and be polite but they always seem to take offense at everything I say even when I'm sure I'm being unoffensive.

The voice for me is the biggest give away...the raspy strained voice is a deal breaker. That combined with a dodgy exaggerated walk says it all.

Love charm does Bangkok... - Northern - 06-01-2013

Quote: (06-01-2013 07:33 AM)ThailandRockstar Wrote:  

So if you're looking for guaranteed sex with no payment go on your dates, take them to a few bars close to where you are staying, bar hop around for a couple hours then back to your place.
... to "take shower". I opened a Thai girl in a coffee shop, then had some dinner with her and then we went to my hotel to "take shower" before going out. Needless to to say we did not go out after that.

Love charm does Bangkok... - iknowexactly - 06-01-2013

Quote: (06-01-2013 07:23 PM)ThailandRockstar Wrote:  

I seem to get slapped by ladboys at least once a month. I have no problem with them and always try and be polite but they always seem to take offense at everything I say even when I'm sure I'm being unoffensive.

The voice for me is the biggest give away...the raspy strained voice is a deal breaker. That combined with a dodgy exaggerated walk says it all.

This may be a dumb question, but if it keeps happening, can't you sort of get ready when you ask the question and block it? Maybe step back or something? It sounds so unpleasant to keep getting hit like that!

Love charm does Bangkok... - anamericaninbangkok - 06-02-2013

Thai women are a strange breed. Some of them are open, willing to do just about anything, and don't expect or want money. Others, even office girls and bank teller types, will go out but if you go out with them long enough at some point they "need something" and I'm not talking about a drilling.

As far as ladyboys go, hey to each is own but voice and big tits or not, if it had a dick once or still has one, it's a dude in my book. When I first came to Thailand I was out with a group of people. We were in a club and some girl sat down next to me. We started talking and eventually we started moving closer to one another. I put my hand on her leg and thought, "Wow, she's firm." One of my female Thai friends pulled me aside and asked, "You know that's a katoy, don't you?" It was dark and I didn't have a clue. Thankfully, I got saved before I got surprised.

TRS - just curious but how do you manage to be around enough katoys that you get slapped once a month? I knocked one out in Phuket many years ago but other than that, I've had no problems with them or having an "accident."

Love charm does Bangkok... - Duke Castile - 06-02-2013

Love charm, if you have the time go through my thread, I have made every conceivable mistake you can. Enjoy your time there and get off sukumvit. If you want amazing street food go to soi 38. Almost immediately make a right and go to the far stand in the back. There's an award winning pad Thai place. I ate there ever single day for 2 months. The whole family works there and the daughter wants to bang. She's cute in a girl next door way.

If you can get rio or Scotian to meet up for a day they can show you the ropes in a short amount of time.

Don't pay these chicks shit.

Love charm does Bangkok... - Gift - 06-02-2013

Quote: (06-02-2013 01:13 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Love charm, if you have the time go through my thread, I have made every conceivable mistake you can. Enjoy your time there and get off sukumvit. If you want amazing street food go to soi 38. Almost immediately make a right and go to the far stand in the back. There's an award winning pad Thai place. I ate there ever single day for 2 months. The whole family works there and the daughter wants to bang. She's cute in a girl next door way.

If you can get rio or Scotian to meet up for a day they can show you the ropes in a short amount of time.

Don't pay these chicks shit.

Hey Fisto

I have been in Thailand for a month now and am planning to stay for year. I have a condo now with a 12 month contract and getting all set up with everything else.

Are you yourself still in BKK?

I could do with meeting some like minded individuals, ie. PUAs. I have been "tempted" by the P4P scene but I do not want to go there! It leaves me feeling hollow and it doesn't move my life forward in a positive way. So far, other than a couple of massages, I've avoided it.

PS - I know the Soi 38, I was just staying there at a guesthouse. I even went to the Pad Thai place you mentioned, very good it was too! How do you know the daughter wants to bang? It seems to be some guys just have a radar for this sort of thing, mine is obviously not tuned in properly!

Thanks

Gift

Love charm does Bangkok... - Kieran - 06-02-2013

I find my senses pick up whether somebody is a ladyboy or not. It's like I just kind of sense it, even if she looks and sounds like a woman. Maybe it's the pheromones or something.

Love charm does Bangkok... - Duke Castile - 06-02-2013

Also if thailandrockstar had joined the forum earlier I would have avoided copious amounts of fuckupery.

Gift I'm in Manila. My trip is coming to an end and I may stop off in bkk for a few days on my way back but I'm not sure.

Also, it's a conflicting feeling but when you see a girl that is amazingly pretty, wears a bit too much makeup, has extra long fake eyelashes and stares at you in an aggressive manner, you can bet your ass it's a dude.

Love charm does Bangkok... - ThailandRockstar - 06-02-2013

Quote:Quote:

TRS - just curious but how do you manage to be around enough katoys that you get slapped once a month? I knocked one out in Phuket many years ago but other than that, I've had no problems with them or having an "accident."

I'm exaggerating obviously but mostly in after hours clubs that I come across them.

Love charm does Bangkok... - scotian - 06-02-2013

I'm planning on meeting up with the OP tonight for a drink and we'll probably go out partying hard tomorrow or the next day, so if any of you are in BKK and want to meet up, PM me.

Love charm does Bangkok... - Love charm - 06-02-2013

Guys, just checked in to the hotel. Nice hotel I must say.

My flight was delayed by 30 min, so had to move the date towards 6.15 pm..

Thanks for all the input every one, will write up details when more action happens.

As for scotian, I am sending you message on whatsapp.. Lets catch up around 10 or 10.30 near my place, then will go some where..

Mind you, not very energetic as didn't have proper sleep last night, so might not hit up real hard tonight, however tomorrow it will definitely be action time..

Funny thing is, while in taxi, saw this nice chick with hot ass.. but after looking at her for 10 sec I realised she wasn't originally a she lol..

This chick thats coming to meet me got car, so I will have to keep her with me for the rest of the journey as she can take me to many places.. in otherwords, I won't be busy for her, unlike for other girls..

Pad thai in soi 38, ok let me see..

PS, bought a nano sim for iphone 5 from the AIS booth in the airport, it costs 750B, including 2gb internet and about 70B worth of talk time and text.. Was it ok, or did I pay too much?

@ Fisto, Nahh bra, me paying chicks.. ha ha..you have better chances of finding a vegetarian tiger than me paying for girls to be with me. In London, several of my regular girl used to take me out and took me on several holidays.. I also took them out later on as well, in other words it was a 50-50 relationship.. But it never happened when I HAD TO buy or pay something to any one.. That will never happen.. I mean .. Didn't spend 7 years in game to do that sort of beta behaviour. Just pains me to see all these wuss bags buying and showering girls with gifts and money.. To be honest, its good that they do that.. As they say, there are lovers and there are providers, let those morons pay and be the provider, we have no problem fucking those girls and being the lovers that they need. One of my regular chick that I used to see about 2-3 years ago was engaged to a rich guy, yet she used to see me (well fuck me) and used to spend all of that guys money on me. So yeah, women are funny creatures, whether its in thailand or in UK, chicks will be chicks and boys will be boys (well alpha I hope, not the beta).

Love charm does Bangkok... - scotian - 06-02-2013

10pm sounds good, I still have this African girl with me but she leaves tomorrow morning so a couple of beers tonight then hard partying tomorrow will good for me. Don't have whatsapp right now but will message you on it later.

PS, bought a nano sim for iphone 5 from the AIS booth in the airport, it costs 750B, including 2gb internet and about 70B worth of talk time and text.. Was it ok, or did I pay too much?

You paid too much. A cheap DTAC SIM from 7/11 for 50B then 100B credit would have been fine for a few days.

Fisto, Nahh bra, me paying chicks.. ha ha..you have better chances of finding a vegetarian tiger than me paying for girls to be with me. In London, several of my regular girl used to take me out and took me on several holidays.. I also took them out later on as well, in other words it was a 50-50 relationship.. But it never happened when I HAD TO buy or pay something to any one.. That will never happen.. I mean .. Didn't spend 7 years in game to do that sort of beta behaviour.

This isn't London. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Go to the tourist clubs and every girl in there is looking for payment. You might get a freebie if she likes you or has made enough money earlier in the night (most of them work in bars or gogos so get bar fined for short sessions of 1hr or so throughout the night) but you're not going to meet any regular girls so be prepared that payment might pop up either at the time or the next day. Just a friendly warning. A lot of guys get caught out with it because they didn't know the script.

Love charm does Bangkok... - Love charm - 06-02-2013

Ah, bloddy LMR. Well, its about 3 at night in BKK and my online date chick is in my bed, however couldn't close the deal, did everything else, blowjobs n all, but couldnt put my dick where it should have went in lol..

Any way, will write up proper report tomorrow..

The main reason why I am posting now is, I saw a club opposite of the Bed supper club, its called Level. What do you guys think of that club? I am curious about that club mainly because I saw bunch of absolute 9+ go in there. It's not often I see that many 9's going in to a club, only handful of time.

So does any one knows about that club Level? It looked very posh from outside and the girls seems to be 9+ in there, really want to hit that with scotia tomorrow, so if you lot got any info about it then please do pass it along.

Now off to bed with that chick next to me, will try again tomorrow morning, hopefully will get the golden touch down, right now, just too tired.

Level, Bed, Bash, QBar and the other clubs in that area position themselves as 'high end' clubs but the reality of them is that it's mostly filled with tourists and higher class freelance pro's with a few normal Thai's who want to think they are something special. The real high class Thai's or even the middle class don't go to these places.

Love charm does Bangkok... - anamericaninbangkok - 06-02-2013

Those places are overpriced shit holes with an endless stream of wannabes or hos trying to act like little princesses. Get a couple of shots of Tequila down their gullets and see how they act.

There used to be club on Thongor, Jet. It's changed names but it's almost directly across the street from Sherbet. I went there for buddies birthday. Anyhow, lot's of tight young trim dancing around. I thought, being an old fuck I didn't have a chance. I saw one girl in a group sort of dancing by herself. I talked to her for a few minutes and she gave me the "I don't come here often, I'm only out to spend time with my friend" speech. In other words, don't think I'm a slut.

By the end of the night I had her in a hidden corner of the place. We were both drunk...I had her top down and was sucking her tits. Took her to a short-time hotel. When I got her clothes off...she had numerous tats all over her. After we were finished, she told me "she never does things like this." Whatever...doesn't make a difference if she does or doesn't. I didn't pay her but she was a perfect example of a girl all dressed up to look like a normal Thai chick but once you get her to open up she was a straight up cum swallowing ho.

Love charm does Bangkok... - rvlefty - 06-02-2013

Quote: (06-02-2013 03:17 PM)ThailandRockstar Wrote:  

Level, Bed, Bash, QBar and the other clubs in that area position themselves as 'high end' clubs but the reality of them is that it's mostly filled with tourists and higher class freelance pro's with a few normal Thai's who want to think they are something special. The real high class Thai's or even the middle class don't go to these places.

This is 100% true. Levels at least never has a cover charge. So your only loss is your time by going here. Tourist girls do go there and dress up slightly better than khowsan tourist girls but a lot of guys will be approaching them.

Love charm does Bangkok... - scotian - 06-03-2013

We can it up Levels tonight if you want, check it out at least but I'll warn you now that I'm not the biggest fan of night clubs, as long as I get drunk enough before hand I should be good to go. We should check out soi Cowboy or Nana plaza just to see the freak show, play some hooker snooker then hit up a club after. I haven't been to too many of the clubs and when I've gone it was usually with a girl just to do a bit of dancing, as the guys have mentioned, most of the clubs around lower Sukhumvit are full of whores.

I'd rather play snooker or smoke shisha and drink beers on the street than go into those clubs without a girl. Saturday night I took this girl from Cameroon to the Mexican restaurant outside of Insanity, smoked some shisha, ate some nachos and we drank a pitcher of margarita, once we were both buzzed, I took her inside Insanity and we danced for about ten minutes with her grinding her fat ass on me. I had one drink there then we bounced to my hotel which is a five minute walk away and I proceeded to bang. That's the kind of night I like to have, nothing too crazy, a few drinks and dancing, then banging, I hate going to those clubs and having to try to shore from them, but will do it if that's the only option.

I went into Bed once a couple of months ago for about ten minutes and wasn't impressed with the talent, there were a bunch of Arab dudes there dancing with each other, kind of lame. Speaking Arab dudes, one was shot and killed at Spicy a few nights ago, so we can scratch that venue off the list. Further proof that if you're ever in an altercation with a Thai guy (which is very rare from what I've seen) just swallow your pride and get the fuck outta there.

No matter where we go tonight, as long as we get hammered drunk, we will have a good time, even if we end up drinking sam song with a bunch of whores at those improvised street bars on Sukhumvit at 5am haha.

Love charm does Bangkok... - Kieran - 06-03-2013

Yeah Levels is awful. I wouldn't go to Bed either but at least they have some decent international DJs once in a while. I'd avoid the ex pat and tourist scene entirely if I were you (Bed, Levels, Insomnia, Q Bar, Kinki, Kolour Sundays etc). It's the same old faces week after week, and the girls are as ThailandRockstar described.

Love charm does Bangkok... - ThailandRockstar - 06-03-2013

Bed is due to close soon, was reading about it yesterday, can't remember where to get the link though.

And yeah an Libyan guy I think it was got shot in Spicy.

Anyhow, lot's of tight young trim dancing around. I thought, being an old fuck I didn't have a chance. I saw one girl in a group sort of dancing by herself. I talked to her for a few minutes and she gave me the "I don't come here often, I'm only out to spend time with my friend" speech. In other words, don't think I'm a slut.

By the end of the night I had her in a hidden corner of the place. We were both drunk...I had her top down and was sucking her tits. Took her to a short-time hotel. When I got her clothes off...she had numerous tats all over her. After we were finished, she told me "she never does things like this." Whatever...doesn't make a difference if she does or doesn't. I didn't pay her but she was a perfect example of a girl all dressed up to look like a normal Thai chick but once you get her to open up she was a straight up cum swallowing ho.

She sounds like a hooker...covered in tats, letting you suck her tits in a club, happy to go to a short time hotel. I guess even hookers will sometimes go to more 'high end' places now and then.

Thong Lor is a much better bet for guys looking to meet middle class girls but the above is not the norm and most guys won't get a one night stand.