rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After taking the Red Pill, have you ever been tempted to go Blue Pill?

After taking the Red Pill, have you ever been tempted to go Blue Pill?

How can people in here be so sure there is no God? You guys pretend to have knowledge when in fact you have none. You are trying to prove that which cannot be directly experienced by sight/sense/touch/smell/hearing.

I think the problem with guys getting depressed in the manosphere, and I remember this happening to me when I was younger, is that you guys think you have all this powerful knowledge when in fact you're weak as shit and still know nothing. Just because you're "Red Pill" is irrelevant. You know more than bill pillers, who are fucking retarded to begin with. Congrats. It's like being smarter than a retard. Doesn't make you a genius.

Step back from what you think you know, and start being critical of your beliefs once again.

Is the purpose of life merely to procreate? Says who?
Is the purpose of sex merely to impregnate women? How do you know?
Does evolution tell us everything we need to know about humans? How do we know this is true?

The fact is, the more I learn, the less I know, and when I read this forum I do not ever feel angry, sad, depressed, or confused anymore. Instead I merely read with amusement and wide-eyed wonder at the vast ignorance that we expose, and the much greater ignorance I still have yet to uncover within myself.

Embrace the mystery that is life, and enjoy every second of it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread