rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Demographic change in Europe

Demographic change in Europe

Quote: (09-08-2013 01:05 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2013 08:20 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

So what the hell are you hating on me so much for? When I don't know for sure, I preface my remarks with "assume" or "guess," which is the responsible thing to do. Obviously I could be wrong so there's no reason for you to get so vitrolic about it.

Well, IMO, your pseudoepistemic arrogance deserves vitriol and ridicule. Sorry if common sense is lost on you, but topics like slavery, race and religion are very emotive issues for many people, yet you love to indulge in them in a sensationalized manner, even when you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. It's really bizarre to me.

With all due respect, you seem like the type of guy who gets a hard on about a religion or race thread more than you do about the idea of bedding an exotic chick in a foreign country. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I can see you have many posts and rep points, but I don't recall ever seeing a data sheet from you.

I really wonder, what are your goals with your posts?

Instead of expending mental energy hating on Muslims, you may want to consider, instead, how
to bed girls from Muslim lands (many of them are hot).

You've even gone as far in this thread as to say you haven't done your research nor do you know if you're right or not. That's absurd to me. Why not just refrain from arguing with people when you don't have any credibility on the matter? That shouldn't be hard to do on an anonymous forum that's largely focused on game anyway.

Believe it or not, there are people here who have experiences and insights that you will never personally acquire from your station in life. Take advantage of that. You have many opportunities to use the forum to learn more about the world beyond the four walls around you by keeping an open mind and restraining your compulsive urge to spew incendiary rhetoric while remaining anonymous.

Any fair minded observer can see what you're doing. You're clearly biased against Islam - to put it mildly - which is evident from the extremely narrow and objectionable scope of your posts. I'm not sure why you choose to do that, but it's of no consequence. I doubt you sincerely want to know why I think the Arab slave trade is not even remotely as disastrous as the transatlantic one. If I'm mistaken, then just ask me and I'll give you my answer, but I have absolutely no interest in hearing your ideas on the matter. At all. Your opinion on this topic simply has no value to me.

Otherwise, I don't really have a problem with you. You make decent posts in other threads from time to time and I always "like" them whenever I see fit.

Alright man, since you gave me a rep point I'll give it to you straight.

I discuss things, all things, all the time with all types of people. What I do on this forum is merely a reflection of my real life. I routinely have heavy discussions with everyone I meet. Even girls that I bang. I enjoy this more than almost anything in the world. I don't need to justify shit to you, because I'm not doing anything wrong nor am I breaking the rules of this forum.

Whether or not I am right or wrong is immaterial - the point is the pursuit of truth through the dialetical process. Although I believe I know more than most, I do not believe I know much of anything at all. I do my best to not get emotional for even the most heated debates, and I am very good at it. This draws out responses from others who may hopefully educate me.

"The truth will set you free." This is the goal of my posts. I live by this. I don't care if anyone is offended, and that's why I only post on non-PC forums.

So, although you may not realize it, inbetween my posting on RVF I am also managing my two online busineses, writing for RoK, writing on other forums, listen to a disgusting amount of music, reading 3-4 hours of material each day, searching for new ways to bang, all while eating on a strict diet and going to the gym 3-4 times per week. I also hang out with my close friends often and smoke weed and play video games all the time, usually before I hit the sack. I rarely post when high, and never in sensitive topics such as this one. Perhaps it defies your imagination that someone can be so active, but let me assure you it is very possible.

Now, don't get me wrong, you are a great member. Your travel experience is authoratative. I have been reading your shit since you joined. I don't read much of the travel forum, however, because it's beyond my authority. I will be traveling soon, hopefully to escape the shitty New England winter, but my lack of travel forum posts is proof that I do not post on things I am unqualified to talk about.

As for Islam, your attempts to silence me by claiming myself unqualified on this subject is absurd; my home city that I grew up in recently suffered a terrorist attack from radical Muslims but I'm not allowed to talk about it? Not to mention the 9/11 attacks?

The idea that Islam is some kind of neutral religion with no ideology or agenda is patently false; the history of Islam is pretty appaling, and you as an Orthodox Christian should be ashamed for pretending there are no problems within the Islamic faith. Besides the Communists, no other force in the world has done more harm to the Eastern Orthodox Church than Islam. For heavens sake, the story of Saint Frumentius is incredible; a slave boy captured by Muslims ended up converting a King and half of his nation into Orthodox just by the sheer force of his personality alone. If that's not a miracle, then I don't know what is.

Finally, although I am critical of Islam, this does not mean I cannot appreciate Islamic culture or its peoples. I truly appreciate the chastity of their women and the loyalty of their men. It is divine. However, until major Islamic sects bring control over their populations and bring reforms to the original teachings of Muhammad, such as not instigating war on infidels, then it is impossible for me to support Islam. All of the major Christian Churches have brought reforms upon themselves over the centuries, and I think it is high time for the Islamic powers to do so as well.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread