rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Months in SA. Where to go?
Months in SA. Where to go?
Hey guys. I am going to be going back to school and plan to take 3 months to relax and have fun before the intense work begins. Target date is December 2013/January 2014/February 2014. I will give you a little background with experience/connections etc. and hope to get some good ideas. Appreciate all comments.

- late 20s.
- Spanish is average. I can survive but am not able to run elaborate game due to limited vocabulary etc. I am going back through Rosetta Stone and optimistic I can improve.
- No Portuguese.
- have enough $ that I am not restricted by cost.
- I been twice to Colombia for 3 weeks each time. Travelled to Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena and Cali. While in Colombia I banged a 7, 8 and 9 (18 year old!)......also had a couple of flakes.
- Made significant connections in Bogota and Medellin.
- Have connections in BA, Argentina.
- I would like to go somewhere that is culturally different than Canada/US where I can make/expand a social group and get a couple of notches. Also would like to hit up festivals, other events.

Messages In This Thread