rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best to get game advice from less attractive men...

Best to get game advice from less attractive men...

That's why I always tell my guy friends to develop their own style of game. Other people will give you advice that work for their situation: their looks/height, their mannerisms, their interests, their environment, their "brand." There are very few principles that work across the board unconditionally: be confident, have a fun vibe, keep an abundance mentality, etc.

Yet, if you got advice on dance floor game from RVF, you have no idea what he's working with, and how those unknown variables are affecting their game. A 5'7 guy rolling solo will emphasize the approach, keeping yourself in state, and grinding out the numbers game. A 6'3 handsome dude who parties with his friends at the club will probably emphasize a venus fly-trap game when girls naturally approach him and his social circle.

I hear some of my friends, generally taller and/or good looking talk about girls approaching them at the club occasionally. But these guys don't really have the tight game that I have, and I never hear them brag about getting laid from these freebies. Meanwhile, I'm <6', almost never get approached, and yet I have notched a few dancefloor bangs from putting in the approaches and applying what I know works for me.

Messages In This Thread