rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

Harry, appreciate the responses. But two things.

Quote:Quote:

The major difference is that while you are chasing them and gaming them, the shoe is on the other foot when you are wealthy.

Most of these girls are probably gold-diggers.

Game gets girls who are genuinely hot for your cock.

Anyone who thinks game is going to compete against real wealth is day dreaming though. Its a knock out punch for men under 40, its a cakewalk for men under 50 and the older boys over 60 could still get more ass in a weekend than Mystery would in a year if they wanted to.

Why? Because only 1% of that 10% you are talking about makes that sort of scratch. They are not around every corner and they are a fucking whale for any bitch that can land them and keep them for a while. If anyone is dumb enough to think that a few negs and a bit of "whatever we want to call it today game" is going to trump that, they are fucking delusional or retarded.

Now this argument is fucking ridiculous. We're having an academic discussion over whether or not game is more useful than money, and you come in saying "Well if you had 1 billion dollars it'd be better than any amount of game".

Who gives a shit? So what if money is better than game at the super ultra elite levels? None of us will ever be there unless we get very, very lucky.

I feel bad for anyone who desires to have that much money. What a fucking suckers life. You'd have to pedestalize money the same way a beta has oneitis for some random chick.

And, oh yeah, let's not forget about Mark Zuckerburg... BETA BILLIONAIRE!

Furthermore, you say

Thats the whole fucking point though. People look at a doctor pulling 350k a year and think the guy has money. He is upper middle class, he is not wealthy. He is well off, HE IS NOT WEALTHY.

So, really, money isn't better than game unless you are in the top .0001% income bracket?

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Really? Is this the best defense the money guys have to offer? Game > Money, not even a contest now.

Quote: (12-10-2011 03:48 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2011 02:11 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Harry:

But I can tell you one thing, and thats that you wont see many guys in their 50's banging hot women in their 20's unless they have either a shitload of money

Why, because they are buying hookers? MiXX's grandfather impregnated a teen Columbina in his 70's... and MiXX's grandfather was not rich by any standard.

Jesus bro, you really need to stop sing anecdotal bullshit as justification for broad based views. This is what women do when they try to justify emotional positions they have taken by trying to rationalise things using one off examples.

This "anecdotal bullshit" is no more outrageous than your claim of needing to make over a million per year to have serious results with women.

MiXX's grandfather represented the top .0001% of men with game... and he's probably comparable to a guy whose income is in the top .0001%.

See, the question is: WHICH IS MORE USEFUL FOR THE AVERAGE MAN - GAME OR MONEY?

And game is such the obvious choice.

Of course, you want both game and money. But game gets a greater return on investment by a longshot.

1) WHAT IS "GAME?"
2) HOW NATURAL DOES MY "GAME" BECOME WHEN I HAVE MONEY
3) HOW MUCH MORE SEX DO I GET WHEN GAME IS COMING NATURALLY TO ME?

1. Game is your ability to make a woman lust for you
2. None at all. Mark Zuckerburg is a billionaire beta.
3. Which is why Game > Money

Athlone:

Not trolling, just being honest.

As for the rest of your points...what Hooligan Harry said.

Maybe you should read closely what Harry said... as a lawyer making even 160K, you're a joke. Time to start making those cold approaches, son.

By the way... Harry still has plenty of respect FOR THE GAME:

Quote:Hooligan Harry Wrote:

Quote: Vacancier Permanen Wrote:

That's an awesome yet extremely telling experiment HH. I am not the least surprised the least by the results. And totally agree with you that when you reach a certain level of success/money, game becomes quite irrelevant as these hot babes/bitches will come to you and look for you.

I disagree with that. There is no doubt money makes it easy to pick women up and also fuck them, but if you are a useless chud with a fat wallet you are going to be taken advantage of. Women dont respect weak men no matter how good looking or wealthy they may be, so game is still important.

There is balance in everything. Money at this level is a game changer, although all it allows you to do is dictate everything on your terms. Managing that though is still going to require a way with bitches and if you have zero game you are going to have problems.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread