rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoulder width > height > penis length

Shoulder width > height > penis length

Quote: (04-18-2013 12:26 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Spend a lot of time on this:

[Image: hammer-strength-machine-row-05.jpg]

Builds up back and rear delts and makes you wide.

Pull it all the way back. If you can't (most can't pull it all the way back, due to using slobby form over the years and thus they lack structural integrity of the back and shoulder girdle areas), have a training partner push it that extra inch.

If no training partner, lighten the load. It's more important to get full range of motion and to hold the contraction.

Hold the contraction for 1 second.

On your last set, hold the contraction for as long as possible and do a super slow negative. A 30 second negative is great.

That builds up your entire back structure in a way unlikely to cause injury.

Would the barbell row be anything similar? I've never seen a machine like that one, but it looks like a row to me.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread