rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you even lift? PART TWO

Do you even lift? PART TWO

Quote: (04-17-2013 06:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 05:41 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 05:33 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

LOL ... but I thought the dude at 4:09 was going to smash him.

One of these days he is going to get that ass whipped.

I'm surprised he didn't get shot pretending to be a zombie in Miami.

That accent goes a long way in getting away with this shit. He's got game though.

He's pretty good at conflict avoidance. He's not afraid to start running when it looks like shit is going to get real.

Did you watch the out take from the Miami zombie prank? A guy pulled a gun and he was pretty lucky to make it out OK.

If you're a man who risks your life in an entertaining way, you'll usually achieve fame.

The one where he spits on the cop car shows what America is all about.

I know the kind of mentality Vitalty has. Me and him have a lot in common. I also enjoy fucking around to see how people will react.

The strategy he uses to diffuse situations... play stupid, feign innocence, be respectful, lighten up... has also saved my ass innumerable times.

I'm guessing his mom was a ditz and he learned to act this way to get what he wanted.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread