rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I ever have a boy...

If I ever have a boy...

I'm teaching my kids, boys AND girls (I'm planning on a having a few to carry my genes far and wide) to question authority, knowing when to break the rules and how to do so effectively. That includes questioning my authority and breaking my rules (as long as it's a clever and nothing stupid i.e; setting fire to the house or some crazy shit).

Being the smart ass who gets away with telling the teacher off and skipping class while getting decent grades isn't easy, but that kids gets respect from teachers and students alike. I got "Steal This Book" for my 13th birthday, if that tells you anything about the influence I got as a kid. Knowing how to really raise hell is the one really valuable lesson I was taught as a kid, and I'd like to pass it down.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Messages In This Thread