rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with big booty women

Countries with big booty women

Quote: (11-02-2017 05:46 PM)Poseidon Wrote:  

Old thread from 2013, but whatever.

Atlanta most definitely has a healthy serving of big butts. Not talking about the fakes ones either, as those don't count (to me).

If you like white girls with big booties, there's a surprising number of them in Central Massachusetts. Most tend to be Greek or Italian.

I see some people mention Colombia.. I don't know about that.
Maybe my yardstick for "big booty" is a little high, but I am not exactly seeing much of that here.
There are a bunch of fake butt girls walking around, but again, those don't count. The natural ones are generally average at best.

The average big booty chick in D.R is thicker than her Colombian counterpart.

I haven't been to Brazil yet, so I can't tell from personal experience.

Now, when talking about stupid booty, you would certainly have to visit Africa.
I'm surprised no one mentioned South Africa here. As far as I'm concerned, they have some of the most ridiculous butts on the planet.
Not the prettiest girls on earth, but the ass makes up in many cases.

There's a South African F.Book page called "Felebs," where you can see a good number of these booty specimens I speak of.

Just checked out the FB page S.A. Cute Felebs. Well looks like S.A. has just made the list of countries to visit!!!!! Checking for a datasheet now!

Stay frosty, not thirsty my friends.

Quid Pro Quo is not only the basis for Capitalism but also for this forum.
I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.
thread-58358...ght=Berlin

Messages In This Thread