rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female combat marines can't handle the training

Female combat marines can't handle the training

Quote: (03-30-2013 08:40 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

"Well I'm not surprised that shit is hard as fuck 4 anyone, but I also think that just cuz u can run fast & do a million pull ups doesn't really help u in combat, u can b strong & physically fit but if u r put in certain circumstances when shit goes down in war u don't know how u will react & who is to say the guy with the best pft score won't freeze up & run away or whatever. & they act like woman never been I'm combat b4...not true I was on the front lines leading infantry patrols cuz I had a specialty job, it's just certain "jobs" females were never allowed to go 4. But to say that just cuz a chick can't do 30 pull-ups doesn't say that she won't react & save ur ass when shit gets real out in war."

I texted that article to my home girl who has a Purple Heart. She actually was out in Iraq. That's her response.

The hamster is strong in your girl. I would estimate less than 1 out of 1000 females will refrain from panicking at the sound of gunfire.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread