rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Concerning the Korean chicks vs. all-other-Asian chicks debate...

Concerning the Korean chicks vs. all-other-Asian chicks debate...

Quote: (06-20-2010 06:18 AM)LatinStylez Wrote:  

I've also heard good things about the women in Mongolia. From what I hear, they share similar physical characteristics with Korean women. Has anyone ever been there or would like to share their experiences from there?

I was able to pull this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdlK9kTPpY which has some decent Mongolian girls on there. The capital Ulan Bator is the main place to go is what I heard. I'll be heading to Taiwan later this year though.

Just got my mongolian flag in Bangkok yesterday. Her personality was like something between a Russian and a Chinese girl. Quite direct and forward, moody, but quite feminine, and a really nice subtle humour too (good god that makes me realise how bad the thai sense of humour is..)

Nothing special in bed tbh, but a refreshing change from Thai girls. Physically, she's tall, so were her two friends. Alot taller than typical Koreans. I did wonder if she was Korean when I first approached though from her facial features.

Funny when she shouted at the thai taxi driver to stop, and then told me "thai people are so angry! look at his face!" Im like uhh no they're just very sensitive, you cant shout at them like that...

Messages In This Thread