rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck Jezebel. "Fuck your boyfriend in the ass to keep him toughtful"

Fuck Jezebel. "Fuck your boyfriend in the ass to keep him toughtful"

Quote: (03-03-2013 03:14 PM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2013 02:03 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:49 AM)bacan Wrote:  

Hilarious thread Yeah, this is pretty wack shit. The bedroom is the place where a man can express his dominance in the relationship.. Straight guys taking it face down, ass up is pretty ridiculous.. Wow

Quote: (03-02-2013 05:11 PM)houston Wrote:  

Fucking faggots and leftists.

But can we leave out the homophobic slurs? One thing to laugh at beta straight guys; another thing to use bigoted language.

Who gives a fuck about the gays?

I certainly don't.

I like the gays. The average beta male could learn quite a bit from watching how gay men interact with women.

I don't care if gays have game. Homos are lame and it's good to make fun of fags whenever one feels like it.

Disclaimer: I live with a gay roommate, and use the words "Faggot, fag, homo, queer, butt pirate, etc." all the time and he doesn't care.

You know why? Because fags love men more than most women do, and so they'll appreciate a handsome man even if he's bigoted as hell.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread