rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much does height affect game?

How much does height affect game?

Is it fact, or opinion, that height is a major factor in causing attraction?

I'm short, 5'7. Most girls are very close or just below my height. Everyone knows girls 'prefer' guys taller than them. This doesn't mean however, that a shorter guy cannot score a taller girl. I used to have a limiting belief in the past that girls taller than me could not be attracted to me. I took that limiting belief down by making out and escalating with a few girls that were taller. I haven't laid one yet, though.

I know it is not necessary to be taller than the girl. But how much does height as a whole, factor in game?

Here are a few pictures of celebrities I've found, where the woman is considerably taller than the man:

[Image: seth_green_and_wife_clare_gran.jpg]

[Image: tom-katie.jpg]

[Image: Max+Payne+Los+Angeles+Premiere+vvHD8OAC-W1l.jpg]

I understand some of those pictures the women are wearing heels. But the average heel doesn't add more than 2 inches to height anyways. And Katie Holmes is 5 cm taller than Tom Cruise without heels already.

In my experience, confidence in approaching, confidence through body language, decent build, and a good fit with clothing has helped me attract girls taller than me in the past. But it occurs much less often than with girls that are shorter than me.

Attracting girls shorter than me is not really a problem. However, I would like to expand my spectrum of girls to include girls that are, say, 5'7 to 5'10 in height. To the shorter guys, how have you overcome this? And what do you guys generally think about height and how much it affects game?

Messages In This Thread