rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China is still the Great Unknown

China is still the Great Unknown

Quote: (02-20-2013 06:27 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2013 10:09 PM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Only 20% of China lives in the city.

While I'm not disputing your experiences, this black and white polarization of Chinese women and foreigners in China is a bit inaccurate. I think anyone who's been there can tell you suicidal pricks and social parasites with multiple baby-mamas only make up a fraction of guys living in China.

There are also students and guys who just graduated.

Phone prices vary. A decent smart phone can cost anywhere between 500-4000rmb. The phone I bought here cost 200rmb and has been obsolete since 1999.

Most schools will need you for an entire semester. If you check on Daves ESL Cafe you might be able to find an immediate posting job. The problem schools have is that if you leave half way through the semester, they don't have anyone to take over your class, resulting in some pissed off parents, some deprived students, and a bad rep for foreigners.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Messages In This Thread