rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage to Cuban leaves Brampton bride brokenhearted — and broke

Marriage to Cuban leaves Brampton bride brokenhearted — and broke

Earlier in this thread, Scorpion said,

Quote: (02-07-2013 01:25 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

If a Cuban woman ran this hustle on a man, he would be shamed in the media and told he got what he deserved for trying to take advantage of a woman from a poor country.

Later on in this thread, bigxxx posted a link:

Quote:Quote:

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/...heart.html

looks like it goes both ways

From within that link, we get the following story:

Two years after his Cuban wife left him, John-Barry Livingstone is left with more than a broken heart.

When his three-year financial commitment as spousal sponsor to Vilma-Rosa Morales-Rodriguez ended last April, the Toronto architect received a $3,800 bill from the province for the welfare benefits his wife has collected.

“It’s the allure of the Caribbean. It’s the novelty of a young woman showing attention to an old guy like me. You do things sensible people don’t do,” Livingstone said ruefully. “My friends had warned me to be careful, but I never listened. I have myself to blame.”

So Scorpion was 100% right, even though he never even knew about this article. Understanding how men and women are treated by society goes a long way.

Red Pill: 1
Blue Pill: 0

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread