rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

D.C. Sightseeing, Getting Around Town, Dining, etc.?

D.C. Sightseeing, Getting Around Town, Dining, etc.?

Hey fellas,

Just found out yesterday that a close relative of mine is moving to D.C. mid-summer. I'm planning a 7-10 day trip for August, since I've never spent any time in the nation's capital (only a 30-minute layover aboard Greyhound).

Thanks to this forum and a few blogs (notably Roosh's), I'm aware that the D.C. bang scene is absolute shit. So I'm going to concentrate this trip on sightseeing, ethnic dining, shit like that.

Here are some things I want to do while there
- Check out most of the museums and monuments at the Mall
- Visit Washington National Cathedral and the National Shrine
- See a Nationals MLB game
- Take the train to Baltimore for an afternoon Orioles game
- Visit the air and space museum at Dulles
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery
- Visit Six Flags America
- Visit the national aquarium and the Woodley Park Zoo

Is all of the above accessible by metro?

How efficient and safe is the metro system?

Where are good places in D.C. to have lunch? I'll be having most breakfasts and dinners with my relative, but will be spending most days sightseeing in D.C. by myself. Gotta eat a good, reasonably priced lunch every day. I love ethnic food, and I figure being in D.C. is a great way to try a lot of cuisines I have yet to experience.

What are some other good sights to see?

I'm planning on budgeting $60-$80 per day spending money, for most days. Two of three meals every day will be at home, and I'll be staying with my relative, so I really only need money for souvenirs, lunch, transportation, and getting into non-free attractions like Six Flags, MLB games, etc.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread