rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm not good enough for you"

"I'm not good enough for you"

Quote: (01-21-2013 01:08 PM)booshybish Wrote:  

BTW. I used a line very similar to the one you gave, last night. She called me two minutes later, crying, telling me that she was just pissed that I wasn't texting her so much, so she thought I was pulling away slowly (guilty as charged).

You felt guilty about it? [Image: confused.gif] Fuck you fucked up. Did you apologize? Please don't tell me you apologized... [Image: undecided.gif]

Again the pattern for insecure girls is "A little bit of beta with a strong dose of alpha."

Works every time.

What you should have said was, "Pulling away? Why would you feel that way? Come on, relax. Don't be ridiculous. Can you imagine being married to someone for fifty years and texting each other every day non-stop? By the way - no one's stopping you from texting me..."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread