rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

The Word "Slut" Is Holding You Back

Quote: (01-17-2013 08:50 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2013 08:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I honestly wouldn't disqualify an LTR just because she had a high partner counter. I would hold it as a red flag, and if I saw any other red flags I would bail, but if everything else was good then I think I could look past it.

However, I would MUCH rather prefer if she never brought up her sexual history in the first place. I would rather have her lie and pretend to have a low partner count instead of finding out she really is a massive skank.

Some things are left unsaid. With that being said, I believe everyone can turn a new leaf and hold that course. Would you want to know if an ltr was a heavy coke user previous? Does it matter if it was 1 or 10 years prior? To me yes. Just like the courts. Fuck up, do your time, show a pattern of behavior.

Besides, how are we to judge women, when we are whoring around too? What's good for the goose.

Damn good point. If you did coke for ten years and claim to have changed, you have to show several years of not doing coke since.

Not a slut anymore? Prove how long you were one, and how long its been since.

Messages In This Thread