rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

Quote: (11-09-2010 05:01 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Ok, there has been some talk here about behaving like a baller for a week or two while on vacation. Along with places that are good for black men, which countries offer the best value for money? I mean, how much would a big bottle of Hennessey (Or what ever is popular in that country) actually cost? How much would a dinner for two, say a lobster dinner, and 4 or 5 drinks cost at a restaurant that all the local girls would want to go to? Does anyone have any actual sample costs? I can't really see myself having more than $3000 to spend, on top of my travel expenses, on any one trip. I just don't got it like that! yet, it would be nice to live like a baller for a bit, and benefit from the female attention that baller status gives. Where can this be done relatively cheaply, yet still in a place that favors brothers? Obviously Scandinavia is out of the question!

What type of girls are you looking for as far as race? Of all Asian girls, Filipino chics seem to be the most open toward black guys and I hear you can live like a king there for little money.

Messages In This Thread