rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl starts talking about future dates?

Girl starts talking about future dates?

I don't think it's that crazy or necessarily a shit test, I get girls that do this every once in a while. Usually just means they're really invested in you, and are feeling you out to see if it goes both ways. I like to joke around with them about future dates, but absolutely do not talk about it as much as they do and I never really get serious about it. If a conversation like this starts to drag on or she's getting really serious about it and trying to make actual plans, change the subject. Just be cool. Don't make a big deal out of it either way.

When girls start expressing dread about me moving on, I like to tell them some variation on "Hey, worst case scenario, I'll remember you when I see your name in my phone when I'm inviting people to one of my parties next year and you can come and meet my new fiancee." They realize I'm joking and see how silly planning that far in the future is.

Messages In This Thread