rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you could do your job from anywhere in the world, where would you live?

If you could do your job from anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Thanks for the thorough reply hydrogonian,

personally if I learned to much about this game/psychology kind of thing it would take the joy out of it for me (I believe). Thus, I like to keep it simple..I used to have a major (I really mean major) approach anxiety problem, and have worked on that over the years to the point where Im better at it than most guys now (so Im half-way where I want to be).

Or..I realize that you have to act like a Man, not a wuss..the basic stuff.

However, I must say that considering how much you like the women in a place you might move to as one important factor (considering this is an important area of life) as a bad idea, is not something Id agree with.

I like pretty (and friendly [Image: wink.gif]) women, and the situation Im in right now. And if in another location women generally age better, and youre more attractive to them (thus probably will be able to get with the real hotties for a long time), Id definitely factor that in.

I mean, I wouldnt m ove to a country with ugly women or to a country where most men look like fitness models, either....so I definitely ocnsider it the other way around, too.

Then again it certainly shouldnt be the only factor (which is why I cant see myself moving to/living in south america, as I like modern type of places a lot).

That being said, Im still wondering why there are people going through a leg-lengthening process that seems to involve a ton of pain to increase their height rather than just moving to another country where men are much shorter and learning the local language. [Image: huh.gif] Are people so much more attached to their home country/families than I am?

Messages In This Thread