rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People Are Leaving California In Record Numbers

People Are Leaving California In Record Numbers

Quote: (12-16-2012 12:48 AM)painter Wrote:  

You guys won't like to hear this (probably) but the best roads in the US are in Texas, bar none. The weather's optimal, not as good as California, but when you're rolling down the highway the Texas roads are virtually unblemished. I don't know how they do it, it has to be weather, I've lived everywhere, Northeast, Northwest, Midwest, Southwest, deep South, nobody keeps their roads like Texas. It's not a place you want to get caught fucking around by the cops, not even Austin, the authorities there will beat you down HARD, but if you got a nice car and want to hit the least amount of bumps you want to be in Texas.

Texas does have some really nice roads. The only other state that competes with Texas is New Hampshire. There's a reason Laconia attracts so many motorcycle enthusiasts.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread