rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Another Abrasive Hoodrat: "Man You Betta Teach Sumin'!"

Quote: (12-14-2012 02:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2012 01:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

- Black entitlement

I dispute the existence of this phenomenon. I see more "ghetto entitlement" than anything. The im'a-get-mine attitude. More class than race.

Is arrogance limited to the lower classes? I'm not so sure. I think it's easier to find arrogance from the rich and poor, but not the middle class.

That said, the worst black entitlement I've seen comes from the rich and poor amongst the black classes, so you've got a strong point.

And just to be clear - I'm not saying Blacks don't have any unjustified complaints about American society, I'm talking about the ability to be an arrogant asshole cuntface just because your ancestors were "historically wronged".

Obviously that kind of behavior is a load of shit.

Quote:Quote:

There's also a fattitude component you've left out.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Is fattitude it's own category, or is it strictly limited to females? How often do you see "fat pride" from men?

I'm pretty sure any man who tried to pull the "fat acceptance" card would be laughed out of the room.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread