rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romance and "The Boyfriend Experience"

Romance and "The Boyfriend Experience"

Quote: (12-11-2012 02:43 PM)Sphere Wrote:  

This is a derivative from an ongoing thread about aloofness vs. attraction.

The subject of using Romance as an attractor was raised and it deserves it's own thread.

I posted this:

Quote: (12-11-2012 12:54 PM)Sphere Wrote:  

Providing "the boyfriend experience" has always been my go-to move. The challenge for me as an ethical guy is that I get sucked into it. Once I've got a girl on the hook it feels really shabby to just blow them off. I've done it with lesser quality girls and I still feel shabby although all of them have at one point or another acknowledged that they probably can't hold my interest.

So the question becomes, how much or how often do you use Romance or The Boyfriend Experience in seduction when compared with just flat out going for the bang, ONS, SNL or whatever?

I also posted a secondary question in that thread.

Quote: (12-11-2012 12:54 PM)Sphere Wrote:  

How do you play the end of that game out? If you're playing the romance game how do you then get what you want and move on? I understand the "pump", it's the "dump" I struggle with given that I only use that move on LTR-worthy girls.

Still digesting the blue pill perhaps?

How does the "dump" play out for those of you that use Romance or The Boyfriend Experience in seduction?

Comments?

I'm quite sure the forum will call me on this if it's already been beaten to death.

*smh* not this again.

If you need a justification for doing what you knew you'd have to do when you first laid eyes on a chick is, remember that by a time a woman is 30, she's lost 90% of her eggs. (and by the time she's 27, she's lost a good 1-2 on her attractiveness scale)

Dumping her back on the market is the "ethical" thing to do. In her weakened state, maybe that orbiting Beta of hers, can finally get a chance to show her what a "real man" is.

Win/Win/Win

WIA

Messages In This Thread