rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Do You Guys Think Of Return Of Kings?

What Do You Guys Think Of Return Of Kings?

Quote: (03-04-2013 04:32 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2013 03:39 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I agree that we've had a lot of bad guest posters, but that's because we're growing right now and we are being generous enough to give lots of people a try. Once we get a solid stable the quality will stabilize.

Growing pains.

What is the vetting process?

WIA

What we're doing right now. First me and Roosh read the article, and if has even a little bit of potential we clean it up and post it to the site.

Then we see reader reactions, page view counts, comment counts, etc, and go from there.

This site is three months old. We're still feeling things out. I can tell you, however, that we're going to be more selective going forward. I think Roosh is happy with most of his writers and we're going to be using March to push for strictly quality (as opposed to quantity).

And I'm sure in March we'll get a few things wrong, but what can we do about it? This type of site has never been done before.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread