rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My testosterone regimen

My testosterone regimen

Quote: (12-04-2013 12:17 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2013 10:44 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Any other benefits besides lashing out at that railing?

Also, do you find the "deeper sleep" makes it harder for your to wake up in the morning?

Or are you jumping out of bed?

Man it's definitely harder to get out of bed. I find myself snoozing more than usual and sleeping in more than I'd like to more often. I don't know if this is a sign of deeper sleep or not. However, those are only on the days I set an alarm. If I don't set an alarm I'll wake up normally and tend to wake up early as well.

I feel my sex drive is higher as well. But I can't attribute that entirely to the magnesium. I take daily 30mg of Opti-Zinc as well.

Supposedly the magnesium is also good for relieving muscle soreness. Work out legs that day and then spray on magnesium over your thighs after a shower and it should decrease muscle soreness the next day. I tried it but didn't feel much of a difference.

Maybe I'll notice other benefits as well once I go off the magnesium.

Me too, that's why I asked.

ZMA makes me sleep more.

I think I am only going to take it when I need a really good nights sleep and I don't need to wake up the next day.

Messages In This Thread