rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List the Cost of Living in Your Favorite International Destinations

List the Cost of Living in Your Favorite International Destinations

Quote: (12-02-2012 06:40 PM)RASER Wrote:  

I think u can still find cheapish prices/places in USA, mainly inland, less well known states, away from the East/West coasts for instance.

Detroit has very cheap housing, not sure what the place is like to live at?

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and the cost of living here is ridiculously reasonable compared to either coast.

Decent to nice one bedroom apartment - roughly $400/$500 per month (I live in a $350 studio, married friends live in a $425 one bedroom, my girlfriend's parents live in a super nice 2 bedroom for $700 monthly)

Utilities and Electricity - depending, cheap as $50 monthly or up to $150. The furnace in my basement is probably 30-50 years old which is why my utility bill averages $120-$180 in the wintertime, most people would not have this problem.

Groceries - $150-$250 is plenty if you shop sensibly. Peep this thread.

Miscellaneous - I budget $100 monthly. Covers my laundry, soap, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc.

So for basic apartment, utilities, food, and some misc. items, $700-$1,000.00 monthly. Entertainment budget can be as big or small as you like. Living in Clifton (the college neighborhood) is very doable on such a budget (similar to my own) and there are almost 20,000 bitches aged 18-25 walking around this one neighborhood.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread