rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Less

Gaming Less

I burned out 1 year ago. I was regularly going out 3-4x days/week drinking extremely heavily, did a week of heavy drinking (aka would wake up drunk and then start drinking at 11am) 24 hrs a day in vegas, and other shennanigans.

I quit alcohol for a month, and just keep my rotation going in San Francisco. Still went out at night, but didnt drink or had 1 drink max. Your time in the club/bar feels off, like your best friend is missing (that irrational "I dont give an EFFF confidence"), but you will adapt. It took me 2 weeks or 3-4 sessions to get back into the swing of things. And even then, i felt like i was operating at 60%.

44 hrs is a full-time job. bwahaha. Cut it down homie. I personally like to bang at least twice a week, so I have repeat clientele (have 2-3 steadies which i would cycle and squeeze in 1-2 new ones a week at MAX). I keep all the dates near my house, keep them low-cost, and low-time frame. My repeat clientele would come to me. I would keep it in house or very local (hike around the neighboorhod, grub nearby and then back to the house), regulate my time w/her by pandora. Pandora has a 1 hr cut-off limit when you dont skip songs.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread