Roosh V Forum
Gaming Less - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Gaming Less (/thread-18112.html)

Pages: 1 2

Gaming Less - slubu - 11-26-2012

I think I'm spending too much time "gaming" and wanted to get some feedback. I did search, and the closest thread I could come up with was this one. However that dealt with more finding time to game when busy, rather than reducing the amount of time one spends gaming.

As a side effect of being somewhat burnt out on the whole pursuit of women thing, I started to actually take note of how much physical time I spend on this. A typical week of game related activities looks like this for me:

- Going out at night, probably 3x a week to game new girls. About 6 hours each night (2 shower/dress/predrink/commute, 4 at bar). 18 hours.
- Hungover recovery next day, minimum 3 hours per night out whether it's extra sleep or just being useless. 9 hours.
- Dates per week, vary from 1-3. So let's say 2, at 3 hours each (2.5 hour date, 30 min prep). 6 hours.
- Reading game related blogs and this forum. Roughly 1 hour a day x 7 days. 7 hours.
- Discussing game/strategy with red pill friends. Roughly 20 minutes a day x 7 days. Round it to 2 hours.
- Text/calls to girls. Roughly totaling 2 hours.

So we have a estimated total of 44 hours, or nearly 2 full days per week. Now one other thing I have to say is there is absolutely no denying that all this time spent works, and works well. I started my "craze" about a year ago. In that year, I've had sex with as many girls as I've had in my entire life previously. And that is just the sex part, lifestyle wise it has helped me tremendously too. So I have to embrace those results. But I'm just tired. And I have two businesses I'm working on, trying to organize my life to move abroad for some time, and so on.

I know some of the answer lies in daygame but it's hard to fight with the ease and quickness of night game. Though one could argue given the majority of my gaming time stems from night game, I should explore day game as a means to reduce the overall time. The more important question I have, is am I actually spending too much time on pursuing girls? A part of me wants to put things on hold for a while and work on other aspects of my life. But game is something that gets rusty and I hate to have put forth so much effort only to regress by not continuing at the rate that I am.

Is this the typical amount of time you guys put in, or am I just a deviant?

Gaming Less - WestCoast - 11-27-2012

We all need a break sometimes and yes day game is necessary at this point. Let your body recover, it's called game for a reason. Maybe take December as "off season" and get back into it! You've done well, time to up the challenge to do some sober and no longer rely on liquids.

My advice is pick up a hobby that is social taking a break from game got me into salsa... That ended up being fruitful. Maybe you find a way to go abroad for a couple months in one location or learn some polish since I think you like those girls and use that as your break? Just a few ideas player, good luck!

Oh also game comes back after about 4-5 outings. Once you reach that new peak you can get back to for, fast like any other sport. We all have other goals in life no need to do 2 days a week! Auto pilot the online stuff, 1 night a week to party aft December or something. Make it work can be done!

Gaming Less - Alpha Hunter Zero - 11-27-2012

Damn Slubu, that's dedication! I dont have the necessary resources or time to game at full capacity right now. I currently just go with the flow. In order to keep what skills and techniques I've learned so far sharp I do some cold approaching and reapproaching and flirting with girls I know whenever I can and do some scarce dates. As time goes on though I'll definitely push the gas pedal on the learning experience. I think we all need a break once in a while either voluntary or involuntarily, otherwise instead of Game being a fun time and learning experience it becomes an unhealthy obsession and you forget why you started it in the first place.

Gaming Less - OGNorCal707 - 11-27-2012

Interesting post, I definitely feel where you are coming from, although I've been chilling out on gaming for a while now and focusing on other aspects of life. One thing is for sure, unless you are a natural, your game does get rusty when you aren't out "in field" hitting on girls on the reg.

For me, the partying and "gaming" lifestyle are in direct odds with the healthy lifestyle, and I guess I'm valuing the "healthy lifestyle" more. Too be honest I don't know how guys like Roosh and VK can balance staying out late, drinking heavily multiple times a week and staying in shape and going to the gym. I get really horrible hangovers that effect my entire next day, usually if I have any more than 3 drinks, obviously the more drinks I have the worse I feel the next day. I also can never get a good nights sleep when I've been drinking for some reason, which just compounds my feeling shitty and hungover the next day.

If it wasn't for hangovers I probably would go out and game more than 1 night a week, but I like feeling good, going to the gym, and having the energy and focus to accomplish stuff. There are pros and cons to both lifestyles, where you gain in one way, you lose in another. You may get less notches if you cut bak on going out at night time to game, but you may gain strength in the gym, feel better, and accomplish more at work.

As far as getting laid goes, I'm all for getting laid as much as possible, but I think one thing about this forum, and the "game community" is that there is a lot pressure for guys to be competitive or get a shit ton of notches. A lot of guys are coming from a place of insecurity where their egos get tied to their success with women and their notch counts. They constantly feel the need to get more and more notches, but some how it doesn't necessarily make them happier, and doesn't fill that void they might feel for validation.

I'd say as long as you are enjoying a healthy sex life and are satisfied and fulfilled then who cares if you have 5 girls on rotation, whether you upgrade from a 7.5 to an 8, or whatever it may be that guys fill the need to do. In other words game to maximize your happiness and fulfillment, don't do it just to get e-props from guys on the RVF or PUA circles. Not to advocate just having one girl friend and getting into a relationship, but I think a lot of guys could find a girl they really like and click with, but instead sabotage a good thing, out of the quest to constantly get more and more notches. But hey, if notches and variety of women is what makes you happy than go for it. If fucking and dating the hottest women is what gives you fulfillment than pursue that.

From reading your posts it sounds like you are a good looking guy who has good game, and has good success with women. You may have reached a point where you can coast on your successes and invest your time in other pursuits. It is still possible to game, but just game less, invest less of your time and energy into it, and more into other areas that will make you more well rounded and ultimately happier in the long run. We all have areas we can improve on, whether it be developing cool hobbies, starting a business and making money, getting swole at the gym, or whatever.

I hear what you are saying about day game as well. I really need to step it up and try to day game, as I have pretty much given up on it. Unfortunately for me, my logistics aren't great, but if you're in NYC or Santa Monica or where ever it might pay to find a fishbowl like a coffee shop, farmers market, whole foods, or somewhere high traffic and target rich to visit weekly to try and meet women. Day game in my opinion will always be harder than night game, and will therefore be practicised by less men. I know there are some day game masters out there, but I think the truth is, is that women are generally less open to being day gamed, or at least will be more difficult to be gamed, (unless within the proper fishbowl). Also, more than that, day game requires things to move more slowly, sure you hear stories of a guy who meets a girl at the park, instadates, and fucks her the same day, but that is so incredibly rare. If you are good looking and have night game you can literally take girls home within an hour of meeting them, whereas day game may take you a couple dates to even get in her pants.

Gaming Less - at350zguyy - 11-27-2012

I've been on a little bit of a hiatus myself as I've become seriously involved in my new line of work. Basketball never stops.

Gaming Less - Avarence - 11-27-2012

Seems like the typical amount to me. Let's not forget, a lot of guys spend their time doing things that are much less productive than what you've listed there. It's nothing to be upset about, you just have to cut back if it's too much. You had sex with as many women in 1 year as you've had in your entire life previously - that tells me that all of that investment was well worth it. Make it simple and cut back on going out until you have certain tasks associated with the new businesses on their way to being finished.

Gaming Less - Samseau - 11-27-2012

You're experiencing burnout. You need to cut it down for a few months until you feel the excitement to go out and spend more time gaming.

Cut it down to 3 hours out per night. That's 9 hours saved.
This might hurt your results, it might not. Try it and find out. After I spent my first year gaming 3 nights per week, I had figured out the prime times and best venues to get laid, and I was able to cut down on my time spent gaming by drastic amounts.

Stop drinking so much. No more hangovers saves you 9 hours.
Seriously. Drinking is a total waste of time man.

Cut your 44 hour week down to 26 hours per week. This is playing the game "on the backburner", which is realistically the only way to continue gaming for long periods of time. You need to switch between full-time player and part-time player.

Honestly, I think part-time player is the way to go. Really lets you develop other aspects of your life.

Gaming Less - Duke Castile - 11-27-2012

You will naturally find a balance. If you're getting laid now more than ever you're pushing it on the higher end to see how far you can take it, the ebb and flow of it will let you go back a bit. Like now for example, you are getting tired.

The other part of this is, even if you weren't GAMING, you'd be at home or something THINKING about pussy. So even if you're gaming too much, it's more positive than wishing you had some ass to talk to.

Gaming Less - Asaxon - 11-27-2012

I even get burnt out doing the online game of "lead development". It is scary to see how many hours one needs to spend messaging back and forth to sift through the pile until a semi-decent prospect is booked to actually meet. In Thailand I feel that it takes about 2-3 hours of computer time for each new date. In the west it was more, sometimes much more but that depends on where you live and what you can bring to the table. If all guys' "game energy" and effort was applied elsewhere it surely would have built an empire by now!

Gaming Less - poutsara - 11-27-2012

Quote: (11-26-2012 11:58 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I think I'm spending too much time "gaming" and wanted to get some feedback. . .

As a side effect of being somewhat burnt out on the whole pursuit of women thing, I started to actually take note of how much physical time I spend on this. A typical week of game related activities looks like this for me:
. . .
So we have a estimated total of 44 hours, or nearly 2 full days per week. ...

is am I actually spending too much time on pursuing girls? A part of me wants to put things on hold for a while and work on other aspects of my life. But game is something that gets rusty and I hate to have put forth so much effort only to regress by not continuing at the rate that I am.

Is this the typical amount of time you guys put in, or am I just a deviant?

Strong work! But if you are tired or need more time to pursue worthier interests, you could rely more heavily on harem management for the bangs (if you aren't already). Get a few regulars in the mix on rotation and every few months, bring a new one in as the others fall off. Maybe go out once a week, and each week see one or two of the regulars. Just my thoughts.

Gaming Less - Giovonny - 11-27-2012

WestCoast and I were just discussing this..

Many guys have this problem. They drink too much, they party too much, they stay out all night. It's not sustainable long term. It's to taxing on the body. Maybe if you are in your 20's you can do this a few nights a week but after the age of 30, this is a recipe for burnout.

The answer..

Learn to game more efficiently! Learn to day game! Learn to game sober! Develop a sustainable long term strategy.

If you are tired, obviously, you are over worked, you need a break, we all go through that. But, you are only getting older, the night life will only get more draining with age.

Time to adjust your gaming style a bit.

Efficiency and Consolidation:

How can you get maximum results with minimum effort. This is how you have to think. How can you streamline your pussy funnels?

Here are some ideas..

Every time you leave your house, be ready to game. When you walk out of your front door you are gaming. See a girl walking down the street, open her.

Go to the store, approach a few girls. Go to the mall, approach a few girls. On your lunch break, approach a few girls. At the gym, make some conversation.

This way, you are never having to break your routine in order to game. You don't have to go out of your way or make time to meet girls. Gaming is just a part of your daily routine. When you get home at night, you should have one or 2 numbers from girls you met throughout the day.

Online game? Can this be used to maintain results with less time, energy, and effort invested?

Sober Gaming:

It's not how confident you are when you are drunk, its how confident you are when you are sober. Thats what game is about. Eliminating all fear! Don't let alcohol become a crutch for you. It's bad for your health, bad for your body, and often provides false or temporary confidence.

Develop your sober personality. It has to be just as strong as your drunk personality. And, in the long run, the sober personality is more important.

Continue to drink, just cut back a bit, while at the same time working on your sober approaches.

Day Game:

Now you understand why I game strictly on college campuses. I meet 18/19yo old girls during the day, I don't need to go out at night.

Honestly, all you have to do is go to UCLA for 3-4 hours. Approach 10 girls. Out of those 10 approaches, you will likely get 2-3 numbers, from those 2-3 numbers, you will likely get one date. Of course, getting the bang all depends on your date game and closing skills.

You don't have to go out at night to meet beautiful young girls. There are literally thousands of cute girls walking around right now on the campuses of UCLA, USC, Pepperdine, LMU, etc. These girls are open to talking and flirting with an established, handsome, slightly older man. Shit, you look 25 so it will be easy for you.

There is no need to go out at night. Why wait til midnight to do what can be done at noon? (Actually, night game is better for snls so continue to do a bit of that, just cut back when you need to)

The day we went out, I was 0-10 with college girls. But, that was only 1 day, the law of averages always catches up, a few days later, I got a couple good prospects. You should see the beautiful young "box gapper" that I just banged and I have a 2nd date with another little "riblet" this week. I met these girls between 1-3pm on a wednesday afternoon on their school campus.

I wish I was in LA so we could go to UCLA right now! If you are ever interested let me know.

Lifestyle Game and more Consolidation:

This is something I have been developing over the last few years. The goal is to meet women with minimum effort.

Basically, it looks like this..

I set up my lifestyle so that I am surrounded by as many girls as possible. I got a job at a college. I didn't have to go out at night because I met so many girls during the day at work!

I don't expect you to get a job at a university but, I do encourage you to go to the gym with the hottest chicks, go to the grocery stores with the most chicks, go to the lunch break spots with the most chicks, walk your dog at the beach with the most targets. Banks, coffee shops, restaurants, malls, etc. SURRONDED YOURSELF WITH TARGETS.

And, I encourage you to go to these places at the best times.

Try to kill 2 or 3 birds with one stone. Consolidate.

Game 24 hours a day. Not just 10pm-4am.

Harem Management:

If you are happy with your harem, stop gaming. If you are already satisfied with your sex life, stop gaming. You only need to game in order to have a sex life, once you are happy with your sex life, take a break.

If you are not banging anyone, Game like crazy!

Adjust your gaming level to your satisfaction levels. If you are satisfied, take a break. If you are not satisfied, game on.

Time Management:

Adjust your gaming level to your life. If you are busy with work, game less. If you are slow at work, game on!

Keep game in its proper place. It can be addictive and we must be careful to not let it negatively effect other areas in our life.

Everything in moderation.

Geo-Arbitrage:

Limit your gaming in America. Make money in America and then travel for pussy. I know you are already doing this to an extent.

PLAY THE GAME, DON'T LET THE GAME PLAY YOU!!!

Gaming Less - 20Nation - 11-27-2012

As you already said I think day game will solve a ton of your problems. But biologically speaking, the 2 most important things in our lives are surviving and reproducing. Surviving is pretty easy to do these days (support yourself), spending 44 hours on girls really isn't that much time, considering it is one of the two things that determines your success as a human being (biologically of course).

Gaming Less - Eddie Winslow - 11-27-2012

Quote: (11-27-2012 12:28 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

As far as getting laid goes, I'm all for getting laid as much as possible, but I think one thing about this forum, and the "game community" is that there is a lot pressure for guys to be competitive or get a shit ton of notches. A lot of guys are coming from a place of insecurity where their egos get tied to their success with women and their notch counts. They constantly feel the need to get more and more notches, but some how it doesn't necessarily make them happier, and doesn't fill that void they might feel for validation.

I'd say as long as you are enjoying a healthy sex life and are satisfied and fulfilled then who cares if you have 5 girls on rotation, whether you upgrade from a 7.5 to an 8, or whatever it may be that guys fill the need to do. In other words game to maximize your happiness and fulfillment, don't do it just to get e-props from guys on the RVF or PUA circles. Not to advocate just having one girl friend and getting into a relationship, but I think a lot of guys could find a girl they really like and click with, but instead sabotage a good thing, out of the quest to constantly get more and more notches.

Awesome point. This sums up the last 8 months or so for me. Too much of anything can be poisionous; gaming is definitely included in this.

In Day Bang, Roosh paints a vivid picture of the worst possible outcome of an approach, where the girl and everyone in a two-mile radius laughs in your face and completely humiliates you. Obviously, something like this will never happen because at the end of the day, no one really cares about you unless you are directly affecting them or their loved ones. It's reality. Other people's perceived failures and embarassing moments are quickly forgotten by others because everyone has their own issues and insecurities to worry about.

The same thing goes for perceived successes. I don't sleep better at night just because you got blowjobs from three different girls last week. Only you can determine what success and happiness is. But first, you need to determine what your morals, goals, and general life purpose are. You sound a little burnt out, so like others have suggested, maybe you should focus on other things in your life for a little while. Pushing yourself to game when you truly don't care or don't want to is just seeking unrewarding validation from friends or even complete strangers.

BTW everyone - what's the most over-the-pants-handjob-closes you've had in one night? Mine's 5 1/2.

Gaming Less - Bacchus - 11-28-2012

You have more than a sex life. You have one life with many interests. Sex is an important part, but it doesn't make sense to pursue game at the expense of all others.

This forum isn't just about game. It emphasizes being the best man you can be. And there are many parts of being a man- game, money, body, mind. Develop all of them.

@americanbk-that last part really deserves its own thread [Image: lol.gif]

Gaming Less - DVY - 11-28-2012

I burned out 1 year ago. I was regularly going out 3-4x days/week drinking extremely heavily, did a week of heavy drinking (aka would wake up drunk and then start drinking at 11am) 24 hrs a day in vegas, and other shennanigans.

I quit alcohol for a month, and just keep my rotation going in San Francisco. Still went out at night, but didnt drink or had 1 drink max. Your time in the club/bar feels off, like your best friend is missing (that irrational "I dont give an EFFF confidence"), but you will adapt. It took me 2 weeks or 3-4 sessions to get back into the swing of things. And even then, i felt like i was operating at 60%.

44 hrs is a full-time job. bwahaha. Cut it down homie. I personally like to bang at least twice a week, so I have repeat clientele (have 2-3 steadies which i would cycle and squeeze in 1-2 new ones a week at MAX). I keep all the dates near my house, keep them low-cost, and low-time frame. My repeat clientele would come to me. I would keep it in house or very local (hike around the neighboorhod, grub nearby and then back to the house), regulate my time w/her by pandora. Pandora has a 1 hr cut-off limit when you dont skip songs.

Gaming Less - XXL - 11-28-2012

I agree with OG

Quote: (11-27-2012 12:28 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

The big downside of quantity is that... tons of notches = not hot chicks. Plain and simple. So while they get validation of all those chicks which supposed to make them happy it clearly doesn't cause who is happy getting lots of mediocre girls? So since no girl is compelling enough to focus their attention it only causes them to get even more mediocre ass.

I mean it always depends on the person of course but, dude if you got that hot ass and you both really enjoy each other and sex is fantastic then, I don't know, do you really want to ditch her and go out so much and meet lots of so so chicks in hopes you will find equally hot girl as your current one??

It doesn't need to be so time consuming. Cold approach is cool tool, it allows you to consciously choose who you socialize with. Choose quality. Once you know your goal it's easier to pick right plan of action...
- Ignore wasting time by pre game drinking in dive bars or any kind of "ok" venues where hotties are pretty rare
- Frequent top/hot clubs, get in after 2-4 hours after opening and game inside for 2-3 hours max, be at ease on dancefloor, have more fun than girls.
- In daytime focus on HOT girls exclusively, don't bother to talk with many random so so chicks it's a waste.
- Screen those hot chicks you talk to from the start to see if there is some future for you to not waste time/energy just because they're well groomed, "who are you" frame is a must.
- Be able to befriend hot girls just to have them in your life as friends/social circle, they know other hot chicks.

To me the ultimate solution is to find a hot chick ASAP, date her and then keep going out socializing and SCREENING like a maniac to QUICKLY filter out "ok" girls....

Gaming Less - theIVth - 11-28-2012

At some point you have to just start living without constantly worrying about trying to pull women all the time. In real time and in everyday life, I rarely ever hear guys conspicuously talking about "gaming" women and talking about it in such a commoditized way. I'd assume that a lot of men arent as introspective as many in this forum, but most guys just live and holla at a woman if they see one they like, nothing more or less. There shouldnt be this constant pressure placed on yourself to always "be on" and always going out of your way to position yourself to be able to "game" women. Just live man. You shouldnt have to apologize (not saying your doing that) for not being totally focused on trying to meet women everyday of your life. If there is a such thing as a natural, they dont even know they are one and have never heard of the term used to describe themselves and they more than likely dont make a concerted effort to try to game women. It just happens organically through just living everyday life.

Gaming Less - mental - 11-28-2012

The best thing to do about hangover is drink a lot of water: after a hard night out, drink a lot before bed, if you wake up during night, and in the morning. I've rarely experienced a hangover doing this.

Gaming Less - Giovonny - 11-28-2012

Quote: (11-28-2012 04:24 AM)DVY Wrote:  

I keep all the dates near my house, keep them low-cost, and low-time frame.

I would keep it in house or very local (hike around the neighborhod, grub nearby and then back to the house),

I like this. I do this also. Even in terms of going out on dates, I try to be as efficient as possible. The least amount of time, energy, and money necessary to get her naked!

Ideally, she would just come to my house for light food and drinks, but, often they are not comfortable coming over on the first date. So, in that case, I try to keep all dates close to home and cheap.

No fancy, expensive dinners followed by movies or a show/concert. That shit takes too long!

Quote: (11-28-2012 04:24 AM)DVY Wrote:  

regulate my time w/her by pandora. Pandora has a 1 hr cut-off limit when you dont skip songs.

Hahahahaha!!!

Using pandora as timer!

Gaming Less - slubu - 11-28-2012

Finally have some time to respond, and read everyone's comments. Daygame is a potential solution, and I am trying to get into it. The one thing I failed to mention is that I actually really like going out and drinking, though I do hate the hangovers. I would say my least favorite part is the actual dating. Last night I went on a date and wanted to shoot myself in the head the girl was so annoying, but she was thin white and long blonde hair so I dealt with it. I think that may be where I am overextending myself is with all these dates. In a sense, I do just go out with 6-6.5's just to see 1) how much game I can run on them, and 2) if I can bang them just for an added notch. But why? I do kind of get a sense of fulfillment in banging a new girl - it's nice to know I can meet a girl and bang her within a few dates given that through college, it was basically a miracle for me to bang a girl. So in a sense I have this need to make up for lost time.

It all comes back to the age old dilemma of quantity versus quality. I think I need to drawback and invest effort only in girls that I would deem 7+. I do have two girls that I'm banging right now, so there is no need for the physical release of sex. But the single most enjoyable aspect for me is to meet a girl and pull her the same night. The second most enjoyable is to get somewhere with an attractive girl. Dates bore me, girls bore me after a few bangs.

@ Westcoast, I'm going to start learning Russian soon. Maybe I can try to do this at some university or somewhere where I can interact with Russian girls or university students. That would be my new hobby.

@ Gio, I love drinking. There I said it! But your university angle is tried and true - I need to explore that. You also mention incorporating game into your lifestyle, I have to see about that as well, maybe creating an avenue that allows me to interact with girls on a daily basis. For example, I work mostly from home. I could easily get in a car and go work at a coffee shop by a university. Hell even Whole Foods has wifi.

@ Samseua, giving up the drinking will be hard. I'm not addicted by any means (well maybe I fiended for it after my Europe trip where I drank for 30 straight nights). But it's more the social atmosphere I'm in. I'm fortunate enough to have several single friends that are all red-pill (to some extent anyway). We all get together and head out a few times a week. Thursday we are all heading to an open bar, Friday going to another bar/lounge to meet up 2 groups of girls, and Saturday to this gem of a club we just found. We don't do any of this sober. And, because the alcohol makes me bolder I do better. In a sense I guess I should realize and attempt to make my more sober attitude the same way.

@ everyone else, couldn't get to quote all of you given the numerous responses. But all your points are well taken. I think I really need to cut down on my dating. I went out with a girl on Sunday night, tired as hell from the weekend just because I think I'm addicted to trying to interact with girls. It lasted only 45 minutes because I was so tired and just went for the hail mary of inviting her back in.

Gaming Less - Giovonny - 11-28-2012

Quote: (11-28-2012 02:35 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Daygame is a potential solution

No! Day game is not the solution for you!

It is only part of your solution. The rest of your solution is to date less, date better, date higher quality, choose the most fruitful gaming areas, do more to surround yourself with cuties during the day, realize that your game is at a higher level now and needs calibration to your lifestyle, and develop your conversational skills and sense of humor while sober.

Your issue is multi-faceted. Day game is a piece of the solution. It will put more girls in your funnel with less investment. But, it will never replace night game and it will never be as fun. Day game is just business, its just putting girls into your funnel.

I actually really like going out and drinking I would say my least favorite part is the actual dating. I think that may be where I am overextending myself is with all these dates.

Yup, date less.

Here is an idea: Only do drinking dates. Only do dates that you are excited about. Only do dates that are gonna be fun for you.

If girls are not willing to come and drink with you at a bar or club, don't date them. (unless they are really hot and teach yoga and want to take you to thai food and frozen yogurt)(theres always exceptions)

This way, you are never doing dates that are soul sucking for you. You can go out and drink and be on a date at the same time. If the girl is not dtf, you can game other girls or you can leave. Don't do boring dates.

You will lose some girls but you will gain peace of mind in knowing that you are not wasting any time doing what you don't want to do. You will also gain time, energy, and emotional investment. DATE ON YOUR TERMS ONLY!

But why?

Like you said, you are making up for lost time. You are also solidifying and validating your new identity. You are a new man! You have game now! Congratulations player!

Now, its time to adjust your strategies and strive for greater efficiency and personal satisfaction.

I think I need to drawback and invest effort only in girls that I would deem 7+.

Yes, new challenges, worthy of our time.

the single most enjoyable aspect for me is to meet a girl and pull her the same night. The second most enjoyable is to get somewhere with an attractive girl.

Then focus on that and eliminate the stuff that you dont need!

Don't date 6s just for practice, your beyond that now.

Maybe I can try to do this at some university or somewhere where I can interact with Russian girls or university students. That would be my new hobby.

http://www.russian.ucla.edu/russian/Welcome.html

[url]http://www.russian.ucla.edu/russian/Activities_%26_Events.html[/ur
]

I love drinking.

Keep drinking. Just be as smart as possible about it, (quality alcohol. stay hydrated, etc)

I could easily get in a car and go work at a coffee shop by a university. Hell even Whole Foods has wifi.

Now you're thinking.

I should realize and attempt to make my more sober attitude the same way.

Bingo. Don't ignore your sober self. Build your sober skills.

Gaming Less - xsplat - 11-28-2012

Either do LTR or MLTR. If MLTR each girl will last from 4 months to a year, sometimes more, and you may find you only need two or three girls.

If LTR each girl could last a year or two. More if you click.

I don't really understand the need for so much rotation. Is it because the girls don't stick around, or you don't find any that can maintain your interest for long?

Gaming Less - Neo - 11-28-2012

I don't think you're spending too much time if it's making you happy and you're enjoying yourself. I follow the old adage, moderation in everything. I tend to go in spurts.

I find that my energy is dispersed if I focus on too many things at once. I have to have an overall arching theme in the direction that I'm going. Sometimes it's girls, and sometimes it's not. It doesn't mean that I focus on chicks and do nothing else, but something has to take priority.

I've noticed that when I'm gaming a lot, other parts of my life suffer a bit. If I'm meeting up with 3 new girls a week, that's a decent amount of drinking. I wake up the next morning a bit hungover I have to go the gym, but I feel like crap, so I might skip that day. This extends to other parts of my life. Personally I feel like shit if I drink too much.

Other guys on this board may disagree but having a girlfriend or LTR does bring some stability in your life. That might be the answer for you or it might not be. I think the player inside us will never die, whether we have a girlfriend, LTR, or gasp get married.

About your point about not wanting to start from scratch, I find that game is a lot like muscle memory. Getting back to your previous strength after a break is much much easier than building up that strength initially. I find I regress a bit and those first approaches after a break are real tough, but after about 2 weeks I'm back in full swing.

Gaming Less - RandalGraves - 11-30-2012

Quote: (11-27-2012 02:57 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Harem Management:

If you are happy with your harem, stop gaming. If you are already satisfied with your sex life, stop gaming. You only need to game in order to have a sex life, once you are happy with your sex life, take a break.

I think game and your sexual satisfaction are like the gas pedal on the car. If you want to maintain speed, you still need to lean on the gas a little. If you're at a good spot in your sex life, you still should be gaming a little bit in general.

Gaming Less - Sasha_Pua - 12-01-2012

Fuck all that shit. I do real life game. Way more authentic, natural, and you save loads of time and don't burn out.

Get to a point where you just live your life normally. Gym, work, meet friends for coffee etc..... and just approach the women that really make your heart go thump. If you're approaching at least 1-2 girls a day, you'll stay sharp.

And each interaction is going to fucking mean something. You'll invest more in each one... and you'll follow the numbers up more effectively too.

Try it. Authentic game.

I never leave the house to try and meet chicks almost ever. I just do my shit and act out of impulse when I feel the need.... for (spreading seed!) ..... that rhymed, but I actually do sperm retention so not technically accurate. Ah well...

S