rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Less

Gaming Less

We all need a break sometimes and yes day game is necessary at this point. Let your body recover, it's called game for a reason. Maybe take December as "off season" and get back into it! You've done well, time to up the challenge to do some sober and no longer rely on liquids.

My advice is pick up a hobby that is social taking a break from game got me into salsa... That ended up being fruitful. Maybe you find a way to go abroad for a couple months in one location or learn some polish since I think you like those girls and use that as your break? Just a few ideas player, good luck!

Oh also game comes back after about 4-5 outings. Once you reach that new peak you can get back to for, fast like any other sport. We all have other goals in life no need to do 2 days a week! Auto pilot the online stuff, 1 night a week to party aft December or something. Make it work can be done!

Messages In This Thread