rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Come get your asian fix here (nsfw)

Come get your asian fix here (nsfw)

Quote: (04-29-2016 07:13 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I would bang the childish girl, but I know that the sex would he horrible because she's gonna keep that act the whole time.
I would literally have to teach her to suck a dick.
She would wince every time the dick went in.

I would hate to be around her because she would act like a little kid and laugh at everything.

Because I've had so many Korean chicks that act like this. They are usual naive and can be convinced to come to my place quick.

I've left more than a couple of them mid meet for this attitude.

I'm an adult. I don't wanna hang around a girl that literally needs babysitting.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Keep em around long enough and they eventually get used to the dick... Don't be so quick to dismiss on that. You probably have plenty of options so I can see the pickiness on that. I have dumped girls for having a bald pussy, so I really cannot talk trash to you on that. [Image: tongue.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread