rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I wonder if Roosh is a multi-millionaire by now.

I wonder if Roosh is a multi-millionaire by now.

In his most recent blog post, How I Trolled Lithuania’s Biggest News Site, the following exchange takes place:

Quote:Quote:

Reporter: Do you actually believe that things written in your books work? Does anybody actually buy your books?

Roosh: My books are “non-fiction,” which means they are true. I noticed that no one in Lithuania is actually challenging my observations. I’m accurate in Bang Lithuania like I have been in my eight other love tourism guides.

I have sold almost one million of my books. I hope to cross the two million mark in a couple years. While some men prefer to spread their manliness by having children, I write books. American men are hungry for sex knowledge, and my books satisfy that hunger. I know what men truly want…. sex.

Bearing in mind that he was trolling the Lithuanian media, I'm not sure if he made that figure up, but I bet he's doing pretty well.

Roosh is self-published, so I'm sure he gets a few dollars minimum for every book he has sold, especially the eBooks. Even if he's only sold a half million books, if he gets $4.00 per sale that's $2 million pre-tax.

Roosh, if you have done that well - [Image: icon_worship.gif]

EDIT: By the way, Roosh, I know you said that you "couldn’t be bothered to shoot a response video" but please give us one after this. We've been talking about IRT a lot lately around here and so the topic of trolling is hot. It's only right. Your sense of humor is much appreciated at RVF, and you deliver it pretty well in some of your videos:

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread