rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ageing spinster gives honest account- hamster readers won't accept it

Ageing spinster gives honest account- hamster readers won't accept it

Quote: (09-03-2017 11:32 PM)Long Haired Samson Wrote:  

I know this former coworker. I met her in September 2007 when we were both taking graduate courses in mechanical engineering. She was 24 then, she's 34 know. She's Vietnamese, pretty face, short with a very voluptuous figure. My wife has described her as "the short chubby girl with those huge breasts". Haha. I wouldn't call her chubby but she is fighting the age related bulge. Still has a somewhat flat stomach, though. Anyway, she's still single and always seems to be traveling all over the world. Currently, she's traveling through Greece and Croatia. Since I've known her I have never seen her with any guy. She hangs out with a group of girls so maybe she's lesbian? But most of those girls I know for a fact are straight. She'll post an occasional picture with her toddler nephew on FB. I'll comment on these pictures with "You'll make a great mom one day" just to see how she responds. But she doesn't respond. I'm thinking in previous generations a woman like this would have been married by age 25 and have 2-3 kids by now. Instead she seems to waste her time socializing and traveling the world constantly. I think she'll hit the wall by her mid 40's or even younger if she loses control of her weight. I gotta think guys hit on her all the time. But these Millenials are a curious bunch.

[Image: giphy.webp]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.