rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching outside in front of the bar, more fruitful than inside?

Approaching outside in front of the bar, more fruitful than inside?

Quote: (10-20-2012 07:30 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

I don't smoke either but I see hot women smoking cigarettes all the time outside bars. I have never approached them but I'm thinking this is a great untapped resource.

What do you guys think about the following opener in this situation, "If I smoked, I would ask you for a light right now. Unfortunately I don't but I'd still like to meet you."
Doesn't work nearly as well as the classic, "Got a light?"

The entire reason the cigarette/light opener works so well is because it's totally natural. And by being totally natural, it comes across as smooth. You aren't talking to her because you want to meet her. You aren't giving her that instant validation. You're just a cool cat rolling up trying to enjoy a cig.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread