rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

I was talking to a good friend who just got out of marriage. He was talking about what he wants to do with his time. He's a very creative type, so I said,

"Go create. It's what men do best."

And that led us to a conversation talking about what men contribute to the world and what women contribute.

Women are accessories. As such, they talk about the external world in an observant manner that is based on their subjective perceptions. Women analyze, comment, and judge. It's who they are and shouldn't be resented for having these qualities.

Ask a woman how a T.V. works. Ask a woman how anything works. If she's knowledgeable about a subject, ask where she got that information. Ask who initially created the information.

They view relationships the same way. They can observe, judge, and comment, but in essence women have absolutely no clue how relationships work.

Men are concerned with mechanics, with hard-and-true facts. Ask a guy how he met a girl and he'll remember the initial conversation in great detail, maybe even verbatim. He'll remember his emotions, the opening line, the details he picked up on along the way.

Women may not be intelligent in their judgements about the mechanics of how the world works. They don't contribute to the human continuum the way men do. They're not supposed to, they were never intended to.

Women are accessories that, under ideal circumstances, increase our pleasure and make life a little sweeter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any woman that has ever acheived or learned anything noteworthy has had her path paved for her by the blood, sweat, and lives of men before her. It's only natural that she wouldn't have any instinctual knowledge of how things work in her bones. Can't fight biology.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread