Roosh V Forum
Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people (/thread-15912.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Roosh - 09-13-2012

I went on a date with a girl who ordered JUICE for her drink ("I don't drink on weekdays"). I knew I wasn't getting anything but I stuck around a bit. We got to talking about love, soul mates, and what not, and this is what she said about how men and women meet:

"It really just happens. You're there and randomly your soul mate enters the picture and this person is right for you. There's nothing you have to do to make it happen."

Me: "I have social anxiety and I refuse to leave the house. I play video games all day and order pizza. I gain 500 pounds in two years and can't even bathe myself. I will find love?"

Her: "Well it will be natural. Maybe the pizza delivery person is a woman."

Lord. When you're a woman, it's so easy to believe that things just happen when there are men making shit happen. I met her during the day and I'm sure she told her friends "I randomly met this guy" when I approached her with lessons learned from a billion previous approaches.

I feel like women will never get it because they don't know what it takes for real connections to begin. They think the result of our strenuous labor is "natural."

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - jackson.henley - 09-13-2012

What do you expect after decades of being catered to (affirmative action for women etc)... it's all been so easy for them.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - WestCoast - 09-13-2012

"it just happens"
"it was meant to be"
"I feel like god put you in my life"
"Everything happens for a reason"
"I don't know I just fell in love with him"
"I can't explain it"

Sound familiar?

Post sex:
"I don't know we just started kissing and next thing I know..."
"You knew what you were doing huh?"
"omg I have beer done 'that' before"

No shit!

When you meet her friends:
"how did you know you two would have a connection"
"what was it about her"
"did you feel something was 'different'"

Yes I felt her aura draw me in like the sun's graviivity... Or I saw she had a banging body and a pretty face... You decide

As soon as she believes that you manipulated her, that pussy will be like sandpaper. You've killed her fantasy.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - babelfish669 - 09-13-2012

How old was this girl?

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Knowledge Seeker - 09-13-2012

That's because women don't expect to do the work. They want men to woo them immensely before they take the panties off (unless she's just a straight up slut).

This one chick I'm seeing asked why I don't text her that much and I told her that if she wanted to talk, she could always text or call me first. I said that she should reciprocate my effort. She responded, "But I'm a girl!"

The man has to make everything happen, unfortunately.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Basil Ransom - 09-13-2012

This is the sort of dumb chick logic that's so prevalent as to be banal; it's not even remarkable, except for its solipsism.

That aside... My personal peeve is when chicks say things like 'You'll never meet the One in a bar.' But then they'll turn around and assume every guy at their friend's wedding is a catch. Except all those guys at weddings go out to bars too. The real reason bars don't work usually is hypergamy - chicks pick men at bars for whom they aren't hot enough to lock down as a husband.

Also, you'll notice that chicks can be just as logical and rational in performing their job as say, an engineer or accountant, as any man. But take the same girl, and look at how she behaves in her personal life, in her relationships, and they're a colossal mindfuck. Women can think rationally when a masculine mode of thought and action is imposed upon them. But without that, they're nuts.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Timoteo - 09-13-2012

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:04 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

This is the sort of dumb chick logic that's so prevalent as to be banal; it's not even remarkable, except for its solipsism.

That aside... My personal peeve is when chicks say things like 'You'll never meet the One in a bar.' But then they'll turn around and assume every guy at their friend's wedding is a catch. Except all those guys at weddings go out to bars too. The real reason bars don't work usually is hypergamy - chicks pick men at bars for whom they aren't hot enough to lock down as a husband.

Also, you'll notice that chicks can be just as logical and rational in performing their job as say, an engineer or accountant, as any man. But take the same girl, and look at how she behaves in her personal life, in her relationships, and they're a colossal mindfuck. Women can think rationally when a masculine mode of thought and action is imposed upon them. But without that, they're nuts.

I began to notice this very early in adulthood, and it hasn't changed one bit over the years. Women that seem to have their shit together professionally are clueless in their personal/romantic lives. And I wish I got paid everytime one of these tricks says "you can't meet a decent guy at_____." As if decent guys don't like to go out, have a drink, listen to music, dance, etc., etc. You dumb whore, no one says you have to go home with him that night from the club. He can actually call you later, ask you out somewhere, and you can get to know each other. Where you met has NOTHING to do with whether or not you end up seeing each other long-term, or if he'll be right for you or not. It's the same as those chicks that tell you they're still with their man and happy because they didn't give it up on the first couple of dates. You're still together because you're compatible in a number of ways - when you first fucked has nothing to do with that.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Veloce - 09-13-2012

I was talking to a good friend who just got out of marriage. He was talking about what he wants to do with his time. He's a very creative type, so I said,

"Go create. It's what men do best."

And that led us to a conversation talking about what men contribute to the world and what women contribute.

Women are accessories. As such, they talk about the external world in an observant manner that is based on their subjective perceptions. Women analyze, comment, and judge. It's who they are and shouldn't be resented for having these qualities.

Ask a woman how a T.V. works. Ask a woman how anything works. If she's knowledgeable about a subject, ask where she got that information. Ask who initially created the information.

They view relationships the same way. They can observe, judge, and comment, but in essence women have absolutely no clue how relationships work.

Men are concerned with mechanics, with hard-and-true facts. Ask a guy how he met a girl and he'll remember the initial conversation in great detail, maybe even verbatim. He'll remember his emotions, the opening line, the details he picked up on along the way.

Women may not be intelligent in their judgements about the mechanics of how the world works. They don't contribute to the human continuum the way men do. They're not supposed to, they were never intended to.

Women are accessories that, under ideal circumstances, increase our pleasure and make life a little sweeter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any woman that has ever acheived or learned anything noteworthy has had her path paved for her by the blood, sweat, and lives of men before her. It's only natural that she wouldn't have any instinctual knowledge of how things work in her bones. Can't fight biology.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Tuthmosis - 09-13-2012

Girls live in this silly fantasy world not just about meeting and approaching, but about everything. They think:

1. That I just happened to regale her with really cool, interesting stories and made her laugh, and see that I'm a good guy, by accident

2. That the bar just happened to be a nice 10-minute walk to my apartment

3. That my apartment just happens to be perfectly lighted and comfortable and fun and safe; and that I just happen to live alone without pain-in-the-ass roommates to make her uncomfortable or self-conscious

4. That I just happen to have cool music that isn't too jarring or too lame

5. That I just happen to know how to make her favorite drink, and have all the ingredients on hand

6. That I just happened to kiss her at the right moment, in a smooth, romantic way

7. That I just happened to smoothly escalate into intimacy, in a way that was exciting and fun for her

8. That I just happen to have a fit build and natural-looking, but groomed, body hair

9. That those condoms just happened to be there, so as to not interrupt the flow

10. That I just happened to know that I was doing in bed, so she would have an enjoyable time without a tinge of awkwardness or embarrassment

11. That I just happened to have an extra toothbrush, in the packaging, for her to use

And that's just an abridged list for a good date. That doesn't include the perfectly timed and worded text messages that I had to send her to set up the date in the first place (so she didn't get "creeped out"); the paying for only the first round of drinks in just the right way, not because I'm "cheap" necessarily, but because that will make her subconsciously lose interest in me; or the billions of obstacles that I overcame just to approach properly.

This shit takes countless hours of planning, money, and discussion in places like this. I always say tells chicks, post-bang: "girls don't realize all the amount of work that goes on behind-the-scenes for this [point at our mutual nudity] to happen." If these girls want to continue to live in a romantic-comedy world, they need to recognize that men planning, spending, and talking in frank, candid, even explicit ways is the way it happens.

They can't turn around (like those couchsurfing harpies, for example) and complain when they look behind the curtain--because they choose to--and notice the ugly machinery that makes their beautiful illusion happen.

You've all described why women treat game like it's something sinister or "creepy." It shatters their little fantasy world. It robs them of the magic and romanticism that they think creates their relationships with men. They don't want to hear that it was all a plan on the part of men. They like believing that it just happens - that it's two souls meeting. They don't want to know that it's all a plan designed for dick to meet mouth, vagina, and for the more twisted among us, anus...HA HA!

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Norset - 09-13-2012

This thread is essentially describing why game works. If girls were as rational as men, it wouldn't. And the core to that is the "just happened/ meant to be" myth.

This applies to everything in life though. The harder you work, the harder you must make sure other people don't know how hard you work.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - iknowexactly - 09-13-2012

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Where you met has NOTHING to do with whether or not you end up seeing each other long-term, or if he'll be right for you or not.

This is not really quite true. I'm an elite professional; as well as an artist, and I almost literally never spend time hanging out in bars. It's not productive time relative to my goals..

Where someone decides to place themselves in the world and how they spend their time says a LOT about them and who's they'd be compatible with.

You may function well and fit in in a bar, I usually feel quite out of place.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - MikeCF - 09-13-2012

In a similar vein, young girls will always tell you how nice everyone is.

Then they get old and suddenly think the world has gotten mean.

No. The world has always been mean. You just got old.

I agree that women are unbelievably delusional about "fate". It's probably because they never, out of necessity, have had to take action. Like rich people who think money is easy, "You just have to know how to invest"--what they want has always been there.

Further thought suggests that this can be turned to your advantage; by mimicking one who is smitten by fate when meeting them: they will actually, incredibly, believe it: "Something just _happened_ when I looked at you..."

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:41 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Where you met has NOTHING to do with whether or not you end up seeing each other long-term, or if he'll be right for you or not.

This is not really quite true. I'm an elite professional; as well as an artist, and I almost literally never spend time hanging out in bars. It's not productive time relative to my goals..

Where someone decides to place themselves in the world and how they spend their time says a LOT about them and who's they'd be compatible with.

You may function well and fit in in a bar, I usually feel quite out of place.

You lifted one sentence out of a larger post and made THAT the point. I don't hang out in bars either, but from time to time I might end up in one because I occasionally like to have a drink with friends. The point is you can meet someone that's right for you anywhere, and I think it's silly to generalize and assume decent people don't go to certain types of places. If you aren't comfortable in bars, no one is saying you should start frequenting them. I just find generalizations like that to be ridiculous.

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:46 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Well put. When I meet young hot chicks and they ask me about San Francisco, I tell them "it's great if you're a young chick."

They seem somewhat dismayed, they don't understand their perceptions are completely distorted because they are essentially passive objects which are "shopped" by alphas and so forth, but from the girl's viewpoint she is actively participating in life-- it is their illusion; they are just "riding" the efforts of men who make life interesting and subtly inject their cash and energy into the adventure. From the girl's point of view it actually does "just happen"-- everything is made so easy her tiny efforts seem to effect great things, when she is really just reacting.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - WestCoast - 09-13-2012

Bolded is key and is yet ANOTHER reason why marriage is tough. She needs the same level of attention and validation at all ages in life. If she's getting 100 suitors at age 20 or even 3,000 suitors... thats a WHOLE lot of performance you need to do to keep her feeling "squishy inside"... Effectively? Every year that goes by you must be that romantic perfect catch or else.... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:53 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2012 10:46 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Well put. When I meet young hot chicks and they ask me about San Francisco, I tell them "it's great if you're a young chick."

They seem somewhat dismayed, they don't understand their perceptions are completely distorted because they are essentially passive objects which are "shopped" by alphas and so forth, but from the girl's viewpoint she is actively participating in life-- it is their illusion; they are just "riding" the efforts of men who make life interesting and subtly inject their cash and energy into the adventure. From the girl's point of view it actually does "just happen"-- everything is made so easy her tiny efforts seem to effect great things, when she is really just reacting.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - jerome - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-13-2012 08:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I went on a date with a girl who ordered JUICE for her drink ("I don't drink on weekdays"). I knew I wasn't getting anything but I stuck around a bit. We got to talking about love, soul mates, and what not, and this is what she said about how men and women meet:

"It really just happens. You're there and randomly your soul mate enters the picture and this person is right for you. There's nothing you have to do to make it happen."

I feel like women will never get it because they don't know what it takes for real connections to begin. They think the result of our strenuous labor is "natural."

The fact she believes in soul mate is totally b.s. Secondly she lives in a fantasy world where soul mate exist.

What the fuck is a soulmate!!!!

Her hamster brain has rationalize that she attract men randomly by some mythical cupid.

But in reality she meet men due to being an attractive girl living in an abundance of cock.

Wait till she is 50 and divorce and single, she will soon realize there is no soulmate and that her attractiveness is dead.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - XXL - 09-14-2012

it's just girls being girls. they're all think like that. they don't really 'get it' and i absolutely don't expect them to.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - tiggaling - 09-14-2012

>They can observe, judge, and comment, but in essence women have absolutely no clue how relationships work.

um, well a lot of women say the same things about men.

Sure, you are seeing relationship from a male perspective. But females have a different perspective and its just as valid for them.

They bitch and whine more commonly than men do about them... so surely this thread is valid.

BUT, what women commonly say about men, is that they are insensitive or unaware of the psycho-dynamics of relationships. i.e. how relationships work.

Women's brains are wired for relationship. They are clearly much more evolved than men are on that level.

Men do stuff in the outer world, look at externalities. Women have sensitivity to what is inside, what is internal.

>It's only natural that she wouldn't have any instinctual knowledge of how things work in her bones. Can't fight biology.

I really don't know what you are talking about here. It seems like unecessary negative polarisation. I generally find women to be very insightful about how things work on the bone level. Men are more likely to point you towards so-called hard facts. Except guys on this forum... you guys are mutants!

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Basil Ransom - 09-14-2012

Timoteo, I suspect that in past generations, family matriarchs like mothers and grandmothers gave advice to their daughters, similar to what we offer women. That a woman should always look her best because every day is a date with destiny; that romance can happen anywhere. But the spread of feminism has diminished the extent to which women operate logically.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - avantgarde - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-13-2012 09:24 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I was talking to a good friend who just got out of marriage. He was talking about what he wants to do with his time. He's a very creative type, so I said,

"Go create. It's what men do best."

And that led us to a conversation talking about what men contribute to the world and what women contribute.

Women are accessories. As such, they talk about the external world in an observant manner that is based on their subjective perceptions. Women analyze, comment, and judge. It's who they are and shouldn't be resented for having these qualities.

Ask a woman how a T.V. works. Ask a woman how anything works. If she's knowledgeable about a subject, ask where she got that information. Ask who initially created the information.

They view relationships the same way. They can observe, judge, and comment, but in essence women have absolutely no clue how relationships work.

Men are concerned with mechanics, with hard-and-true facts. Ask a guy how he met a girl and he'll remember the initial conversation in great detail, maybe even verbatim. He'll remember his emotions, the opening line, the details he picked up on along the way.

Women may not be intelligent in their judgements about the mechanics of how the world works. They don't contribute to the human continuum the way men do. They're not supposed to, they were never intended to.

Women are accessories that, under ideal circumstances, increase our pleasure and make life a little sweeter. Nothing more, nothing less.

Any woman that has ever acheived or learned anything noteworthy has had her path paved for her by the blood, sweat, and lives of men before her. It's only natural that she wouldn't have any instinctual knowledge of how things work in her bones. Can't fight biology.
The sexes are suppose to complement each other. Why are men are competitive and curious about mechanics, so they can control their surrounding to please, protect, and secure bitches. Pussies sit there do their things and whine, reap the benefits to have successful offspring. If you don't provide something desirable to her whether it be physical goods, security or emotions, why would she mate with you?

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - BigAlexBoss - 09-14-2012

Women just don't have a clue the level of effort and calculation required to successfully game them, it all comes so easy between 16 - 30 if they're not fat and at least average looking.

I was walking around NY with an 18 year old amateur model, blonde blue eyed honey (too short to do catwalk) looking for Bloomingdales to buy her some full fashioned stockings to see her in. I would stop and ask directions from attractive NY women. Now I am a reasonably attractive guy with a sexy pride and prejudice British accent. I got either a)ignored b)5 seconds of instructions and then she walked off.

Compare this to my 18 year old partner in crime. Every time she asked for directions from men, she got multiple effusive IOS, everyone was over the top helpful. I still remember one dude, she asks if she can bum a cigarette off him (she never bought her own cigarettes, used to just ask men who were smoking and always got them). The guys a reasonably attractive mid 20s dude. He offers her the rest of his cigarette pack (5 or 6 cigs). When she smiles and just takes one, he gives her full detailed instructions to bloomingdales for a whole minute and then says he's happy to walk her all the way. Its no problem at all. All this with my standing next to her acting like her boyfriend (btw I was banging her). WTF?!

It opened my eye to the artificial bubble most average -> hot 16-30 year olds live in, everything is so easy for them in the dating world, the opportunities just fall into their lap as if by magic and they just pick and choose. Ever heard of a girl in this cohort being involuntarily celibate? Yeah neither have I. I sure know a lot of reasonably attractive men who are, heck I was earning £150k + yet incel for a long time until I discovered game. Now I concentrate on improving my game, earn less than £20k a year and yet have trouble deciding which girl to see each weekend. Logical? No.

Do you know much about pancreatic cancer? The harsh reality of survival rates? The destructive nature of chemo? The lack of effective drugs? - Heck no, its not my problem so it doesn't exist in my world. Not going there.

Why would young attractive girls think any differently about love and dating when the problems so many of us RVFers have had to overcome through blood, sweat and tears to start to live in a world of pussy abundance just isn't relevant to them? These problems don't exist in their world.

"I don't know how I ended it up in his bed, I just felt these feelings, it was so magical and then.......

it just happened.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - tiggaling - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 03:27 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

That a woman should always look her best because every day is a date with destiny; that romance can happen anywhere. But the spread of feminism has diminished the extent to which women operate logically.

Russian girls still expect romance to happen anywhere and therefore often look their best all the time.

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people - Ramon Zarate - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-13-2012 08:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I went on a date with a girl who ordered JUICE for her drink ("I don't drink on weekdays").

She must be following RSD.

A lot of women have this fantasy that things just happened. This is also helped by them being subject to a man who is leading - leading her in the conversation, leading her to other venues, leading her in the sack. Basically a man who's doing what he wants and expects the girl to join him for the ride. Nothing new here.

However I also think that it's not necessary for women to think things just happened. Sometimes they meet a guy and consciously make the decision to fuck him and goes for it. Call Me Maybe, for instance, is a great cultural example of the normalisation of this behaviour. Women don't always need the fantasy; sometimes they just like the guy and will say "it just happened" to her friends as a rationalisation in order not to look promiscuous.