rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

This is possibly the best thread I've read on this forum so far. It all started from the most astute observations of a wise man on a shitty date nearly half a decade ago. Thanks to all the contributors and the members who bumped the thread so I came across it.

There's not much really left to say, the contents of this thread are so on point. Except to resist efforts of other people, and even your own self, to try to shame you into making conscious efforts to bang girls, and your efforts to subsequently conceal that effort. There is no shame in doing what is necessary, the necessary constituents of a well executed plan absent most of us would still be virgins. Either we settle for lives of slow, painful, lonely decay or we make those conscious efforts without shame.

I still get little voices in my head that tell me NO! You are pretending to be lost and looking for the best grocery store nearby with the conscious end goal of putting your dick in her! How deceitful, pre-meditated and manipulative!

But that is what is necessary. I wish I could be straight up, honest, and not plan airtight process and logistics, but if I didn't, I would get jack shit. And the girl wouldn't lay her head on my chest with a dreamy sigh, along with some line about how it was weird how we met, like some sort of fate, destiny... I know I'm supposed to feel good after a bang but when that comes all I can think is "Jesus fucking christ..."

Messages In This Thread