rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How PUAs, Including Roosh, are Further Exacerbating the Masculization of Women

How PUAs, Including Roosh, are Further Exacerbating the Masculization of Women

Quote: (09-02-2012 11:12 AM)greeklettermale Wrote:  

A lot of replies attempting to categorize me as a virgin, a guy who never travels... Etc...

But instead of debating the messenger, lets debate the message. We'll go point by point.

1. After the PUA leaves, the excitement of the fuck quickly wears off.

2. Whats left is the knowledge that she fucked a guy who she's not in a relationship with. She feels bad for letting herself be used. (For the evo-bio fans, her midbrain pumps her with discomforting emotions because she allowed herself to be impregnated by a man who won't raise the baby.)

3. Since she doesn't like to feel bad, she resolves to be more careful in the future, putting up a bigger guard around guys.

4. Bigger guard means bitch shield, cockblock, and other stuff that annoys us.

5. Being on guard more means more habituation of masculine personality characteristics.

Instead of calling me names, identify which step in my chain of reasoning you specifically disagree with.

Did you read a single reply in this thread yet? There's been multiple refutations of each one of the points presented.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread