rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Way of Men by Jack Donovan

The Way of Men by Jack Donovan

Quote: (12-27-2013 10:58 AM)Frost Wrote:  

The Way Of Men and Fight Club are two of the best books written about masculinity in our lifetimes. Has anyone here actually read either and been disappointed? Can anyone actually point to passages where Donovan pushes his 'gay agenda' on us?

Those of you ripping on Donovan for being gay need to make a distinction between 1) Being homosexual, and 2) Advocating for the exaltation of the homosexual lifestyle. The latter is a choice, the former is beyond a man's control.

Maybe the reason gay guys like Donovan and Palahniuk have a lot to teach us about masculinity is because they've had to grapple with the question 'what does it mean to be a man?' for their whole lives, while the rest of us decided that our masculinity can be measured by how many girls we can bang.

Regarding 'Fight Club' my opinion is in line with Roosh's - the only book I've ever read where the movie was better.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread