rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnant Adele feels she has hit the jackpot

Pregnant Adele feels she has hit the jackpot

SOURCE

Quote:Quote:

Adele feels like she has "hit the jackpot" after getting pregnant and can't believe how well things are going in both her personal and professional lives.

The 24-year-old singer recently announced that she and boyfriend Simon Konecki are expecting their first child.

"It's true love for Adele and Simon. They are committed to each other and ready to be a family. Adele feels that falling pregnant is like hitting the jackpot. She said, 'I've been on a high for a year with my work and personal life, but the best is yet to come," Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Closer magazine.

As the pregnancy advances, The 'Someone Like You' hitmaker is happy embracing her fuller figure and indulging in her favourite food as well.

"Adele told friends she's so happy now there's a proper bump. She's joking she wants to eat shepherd's pie until the cows come home," the source added.

[Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread