rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw dogging awareness post

Raw dogging awareness post

Quote: (08-13-2012 01:15 PM)Statsi Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2012 01:01 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2012 03:51 PM)Statsi Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2012 10:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I really like blasting inside girls. The only time I can really do this is a one-night stand when I give a "nickname" and not contact her after. Did this to a girl on Norway. I came inside her four times. It was a great night.

If I do have a little Roosh, it would be in Poland. Didn't have much discipline there.

Presumably this is an American Issue? In the UK they can't touch you after your third kid, and even if you have 3 there are ways to get around the CSA if you don't care or find child support morally objectionable.

Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying that after your third kid you can't be forced to pay child support? And what are these methods to get around child support?
Not challenging you, just curious. I wouldn't expect the UK (anglosphere, western, highly feminized) to have such a forgiving child support regime.

You are charged up to your third child then no more after that. In america you are force to pay based upon what you can potentially earn, thus enslaving men on the penalty of prison for not paying or falling behind on payments. In the uk you only pay a % of what you earn, or more accurately what you declare to the taxman.

In the UK for the first child you pay 15% of you wage, for your 2nd child you pay an additonal 10%, for the third child you pay an additional 5%, then for your 4th to infinity child you pay nothing extra. so if you have three children you pay 30% of whatever you earn, but then effectively you are paying 30% of your wage to get girls pregnant with immunity.

Working outside of the tax system, being self employed, working abroad, earning money through a tax haven, and probably more all stop you paying the CSA. In the UK as with most countries guys do actually want to raise their kids, so most guys happily pay into the CSA in order to hopefully have access to their children in exchange for the cash.

Holy shit! A just system!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread