rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Use Stereotypes to Your Advantage

How to Use Stereotypes to Your Advantage

This forum must be all Jews. How else to explain how a thread about stereotypes for all devolves into a thread on Jews. [Image: wink.gif]

Good thread idea though. Racist humor is a cornerstone of my game. You can be shit talking her race, some other race, or your own race. Some hipster white chicks will front for a second, "oh my god that's terrible!" That's when you hit them with another funny racist joke, and they double over in laughter. Most cute girls actually aren't that anal about this sort of thing - they just won't initiate it. But if you crack jokes like these, they'll see you as a guy who they can let their guard down around.

Honestly, you don't necessarily need a valid stereotype. You can just take the most outlandish thing you've ever heard and say it to her in a deadpan. Troll her. She tells you she's Indian (non-Americanized), you say "Wow, I'm so jealous, I heard you guys get to ride an elephant to school every day." She says she's Persian, you call her the ugliest stereotypically Persian name you can think of, in a thick Iranian accent "Faaaarnaz chuuuubiiii." In between regular conversation, shout randomly in Farsi inflected English. Calling her a really foreign funny sounding name from her culture always works.

Stereotypes about Jews - obsessed with money, have big noses, neurotic, live under the shadow of their mothers. The girls are princesses and the guys are nebbish unathletic nerds. Obnoxious, argumentative, smart, wily, cunning. If you're not a Jew, making a money joke might not have the intended effect.

Messages In This Thread