rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A woman's sexual prime is at 18 (and it's all downhill from there)

A woman's sexual prime is at 18 (and it's all downhill from there)

I'm not sure when this became a popular topic on the forums, but a lot of men here are talking about how older women have entered their "sexual prime" in their early thirties. The theories explaining this are...

1. She's got baby rabies.

Now entering her "reproductive phase" of her life, she becomes horny so she can reproduce.

2. Her testosterone levels are increasing.

As she ages, her testosterone levels increase and her estrogen levels decrease causing her to be horny like a man.

3. Women are more "experienced" in sex.

She then is able to both please herself, and you, better in the bedroom.

[Image: tard.gif]

I hate to be Buzz Killington, but these are just fairy-tales. From a doctor's take:

"We've confused genital prime with sexual prime."

The good doctor then argues that, although physiologically, a women hormonal's peak is right after puberty (same for men), we often 'discover' our true sexual natures much later which in turn makes us more sexually active later on in life.

Of course, none of that should interest any self-respecting player. Instead, I'm just going to tell you what, deep down inside, we already know.

As a woman ages...

...her beauty declines.
...her personality declines.
...her interest in sex declines.
...her genital functionality (such producing lots of moisture around the pussy) declines.
...her hormones declines.

In short, everything that makes a woman, a woman, declines with age. Older women are less fun to be around, have more hangups about their life and are full of regrets, usually have mad baggage from old relationships, and are insecure with their old, ugly aging bodies.

I don't try to bang women over 30 unless she throws herself at me, which is less likely than a 21-year old throwing herself at me, since 21 year olds are still in their peak and are therefore more horny.

The older she gets, the worse she gets in every way conceivable.

Thank you. This has been a RVF public service annoucement, please enjoy the rest of your day.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread