rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

Quote: (07-13-2012 04:43 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I think you probably should. She's leading on this rollercoaster that, admittedly is fun because he get to tap that pussy, she's probably taking too much time away from things you should be focusing on.

Same deal just happened to me. I played into her games for awhile and then I catch her with another guy. So fuck her dude, you have to ask herself if you'd really be better off chasing new tail than sticking with someone who's too keen on games.

Yeah, I think you're right. Also found out that she was dating 2 guys at the same time 2 years ago. Basically would go to guy A on monday, Guy B on tuesday, then guy A on wednesday.. because she "loved the attention and being spoiled" by them.

Again, I wouldn't really care about it if she hadn't put that "angel image" of a chick that always dated people she had sex with from the beginning on. Now, 6 months later, I find out that she's exactly the kind of girl I like to avoid for LTR's. Her partner count for her age (late 20s) isn't that high (I'm guessing between 13-15 guys) but a big amount of those guys were during a 12 month period of constant partying and smoking after being hurt by a guy really badly (damage and self value alert).

Call me old fashioned, but there's 2 type of girls... the ones you fuck and pass and the ones you fuck and keep. It's funny how being a value guy makes girls completely put up a fake image of themselves just to qualify themselves to you. Her being in her late 20s doesn't really help.

Additionally found out that she lied to a guy she used to date about having had sex with other people during their 3 month break because "I didn't lie... I just didn't want to tell him to not hurt him" (what a funny rationalization). Who knows if she's only telling me that she hasn't fucked other guys during that 6 month period to not hurt me either. There's not really an easy way to find out for me since we live in completely different cities and are in completely different social circles.

Adding to it, she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life.. and she's in her late 20s. Talk about a typical cat lady coming up here.

This girl definitely seems more harm than good. So many red flags that it's alarming

Messages In This Thread