rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

Quote: (07-08-2012 05:09 PM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Funny how when you start caring for a chick, your whole game drops. Me being in a super boring enviroment right now, compared to the last 5 insane months where I was surrounded by other hot northern and eastern european women. I might just be over analyzing everything but I've read through a couple of my messages.. 3-4 months in I was still being fucking awesome and then when she dropped the Love bomb... boom. months 5-6 have been shitty as fuck.

Man, there's nothing to be ashamed at for caring for a chick. That's how people are, and it's a very nice thing when you care for her and you have a cute chick who cares for you - maybe even an irreplaceable feeling.

It seems like both you and her have certain insecurities that need addressing. Unfortunately, the best way to 'address' them is to 'forget' them if you can't resolve them.

To me, it seems like both yous and hers communication skills about relationships are a little bit lacking. You have to stress to her that "I don't read minds - I can't tell what you're thinking, you have to fucking tell me in WORDS."

I've been burned in the past b/c chicks think I'm a fucking mind reader and that I should miraculously just 'know' when there's an issue she has a problem with. Sorry babe, I can't read minds. It's important that she know you're willing to communicate in a calm matter to make things work. And even more important than she knows is that she actually does talk to you about this shit.

Best of luck!

Messages In This Thread