rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

the answer is pretty obvious to me. just calm down and talk to her normally. explain the point without raising your voice, it's not that hard dude. she WILL listen to you then. now she's getting angry even before you get to the point to of course she doesn't want to hear shit when she's feeling bad.

girls 101: change her mood first

when she's calm and relaxed she will listen to you. be more empathethic and watch her mood at all times when you want to have productive conversation. she must be open to you. cause ones she's closed, she's closed and you won't reach her.

starting conversation to clear the issues is very similar to doing an approach. as you start, at first you have to calm a girl down and make her more comfortable in the situation to be able to interact with her. at all cost don't do anything confrontational and don't get her defensive cause that's the first step to arguments, fights, etc.

PS. that conversation about past sexual partners was stupid and it shows all the wrong things about you. don't do it. to paraphrase chris rock.. "any number she gives you it's too much for you. she tells you 2 and you go: two?! ooooooh no no no, fucking two? i guess that's how you're raised.." hahahah so forget it. chicks never admit honestly, they usually tell about relationship partners. prom date fuck, summer holiday dicks, snls, her best male friend pity fuck, her girlfriend's BF fuck.. all of this don't count.

Quote:Quote:

Funny how when you start caring for a chick, your whole game drops
not true. your game drops because you become more and more like a pussy. in relationships people get comfortable and don't give a fuck anymore and take themselves for granted, guys become lame, chicks become fat. it's ridiculous.

when i got a cool chick who's more caring and great in bed (and let's be honest, most are not) then i have epic time with her, it's never boring, it can't be boring when i click with chick sexualy and emotionaly, it's soooo much fun and adventurous.

Messages In This Thread