rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

So I've been in this LTR with this girl. Normally, I'm not quite the LTR guy but she's hot, keeps herself fit, actually an interesting person, disqualifies orbiters and takes good care of me. It also allows me to focus more on building my business instead of going out to hunt for pussy constantly.

But then there's whenever shit doesn't add up. I'm quite someone who likes to discuss stuff out right away instead of just taking it in in in and then going nuts 3 months later about every single thing that adds up.

She's not quite like that.. was, unlike me, raised to not argue and just go with whatever her parents told her. In my family it's quite normal that we'd raise our voices (not yelling) when disagreeing (I guess Greek would call this the Balkan way, I was indeed raised in an southern European enviroment), she obviously doesnt (northern European, was told to just avoid arguments, agree with everything).

Anytime we get into a small fight or disagreement, she claims I'm yelling at her (lol, I'm not... I raise my tone, yes, but I stay controlled) and says that she doesn't want to discuss anything, then starts crying. This basically makes it impossible for me to win any argument or get shit cleared out. It's fucking with my inner game too because since we can't clear any issues out.. it just makes me unsure about even wanting to be with her.

I'd like to think of what you guys would do, given that you really care about this girl.

Messages In This Thread