rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Is it us, or is it DC?" Two DC reporters head to Alaska to find romance

"Is it us, or is it DC?" Two DC reporters head to Alaska to find romance

Quote: (06-28-2012 02:05 AM)assman Wrote:  

OK, those of us not in DC need some clarification.

“If you’re out at a bar and a party, it seems like it’s two-thirds women to one-third men,” says Katie Gill, who spent two years blogging about dating life in the nation’s capital. “People are always asking me: Where do you go to meet men?”

To me, the ratio of single men to women in Washington is a bummer. I often end up at parties with large crowds of single women, married couples and gay men. One recent night at Lincoln, the supposedly hip new restaurant near our office, the bar was crammed with chicks from end to end.

This is in stark contrast to Roosh's red dot/blue dot photos of DC cockfests. So which is right? Or is it an issue of venues - bars vs private parties and trendy restaurants?

I know where Lincoln is. I walk by it on my home from work almost every day. And it is often full of women. This is at 7:00pm on a weeknight, though, not exactly prime poosy-slaying time. Chicks in DC are rarely serious about meeting men. They're only serious about complaining that there are no men. Truth is, there are a lot of sexual camels in DC.

It's not that DC women are all holding out for Mr. Super Alpha, it's that many of them just don't care that much about dick. They're too busy sublimating all that energy into happy hours and brunches at trendy restaurants and "saving the world" at their useless jobs. They get all the male attention they need from beta orbiters and the occasional fling with some dude from kickball.

Messages In This Thread